Toyota AudioQue Vids/Pictures Page 4!

Looking good, looking good. But when you actually finish the box, my suggestion would be paint instead of carpeting. Just my $0.02. Finished of with some rustoleums metallic enamel. Should like killer for cheap supplies

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

How many cans....honestly shouldn't be many, you don't have a large box. And coats is going to depend on you and desired finish. MDF is great for paint, you just have to seal it properly. Also make sure you sand and seal the edges as the edges of MDF is extremely porous.

Sand, primer, sand, primer, I suggest doing like 2-3 light coats of paint and then one last heavier coat. You can sand the last coat if you like. Use black, and then get the black metallic finish enamel and as many even coats as you'd like. Has an awesome metallic flake finish. I'll try and take some pictures the most current customer brought to me. Wanted me to paint all of his interior panels. He has a near nonexistent budget, LOL

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Dude i live near orlando area haha. but it looks good man glad you got a new car. im thinkin of gettin 2 of those 10s howd you like them?

Vehicle: 2008 Mustang V6

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

Sub: 2 10 inch custom subs

Amp: Hifonics BRz 2600

Wire: Knu 0 gauge

Headunit: Kenwood kiv-bt901

Damplifier: Fatmat Rattletrap

Electrical: Stock Alt/Stock Battery/Big 3

haha for sure!! :drinks: but just like you im broke and 19 tryin to make money but my plans i think wil be 2 of those tens aq1200d1 sealed off but we will see im still iffy on those 10s

Vehicle: 2008 Mustang V6

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

Sub: 2 10 inch custom subs

Amp: Hifonics BRz 2600

Wire: Knu 0 gauge

Headunit: Kenwood kiv-bt901

Damplifier: Fatmat Rattletrap

Electrical: Stock Alt/Stock Battery/Big 3

Archived