Toyota AudioQue Vids/Pictures Page 4!

Sorry for bringing this up from August, but I think its pretty damn impressive for a single 10. I like it alot! Keep pounding! :drinks:

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

• 3 weeks later...

bbt.pnglooks real good. love those truck, i have a 94 p/u ext cab w/a 22re im doing a big build on. have you learn how to fiblerglass yet? if not practice and get the best out of your box. do you guys have state regulations for smoging cars? i live in cali so we do. but your in fl. maybe you dont. if you dont you can run dual batteries in the front like how i did mines

you cant realy see the whole thing cus i only took it of the driver side. but the engine bay is the same as yours. i jus custome shorten the intake, still using the maf. do that if you can. it will help with your electrical

Fresno, Cali 559

bbt.pnglooks real good. love those truck, i have a 94 p/u ext cab w/a 22re im doing a big build on. have you learn how to fiblerglass yet? if not practice and get the best out of your box. do you guys have state regulations for smoging cars? i live in cali so we do. but your in fl. maybe you dont. if you dont you can run dual batteries in the front like how i did mines

you cant realy see the whole thing cus i only took it of the driver side. but the engine bay is the same as yours. i jus custome shorten the intake, still using the maf. do that if you can. it will help with your electrical

holy shit dude ive been looking for another yota driver forever on here im loving that idea. im defiantly going have to do that when i get a high output alt im loving that man. lucky you you got a ext cab im jealous

edit : do you have big 3 on both them batteries? or only one? since there both in the engine bay im curious.

Archived