DSCN3428.jpg

DSCN3422.jpg

1/0

DSCN3416.jpg

Door speakers

DSCN3414.jpg

DSCN3423.jpg

DSCN3424.jpg

Video Update whats next? car was off windows were rolled up a video of supa freak will be taken later (:

Window Tint is next (:

DSCN3418.jpg

DSCN3419.jpg

DSCN3420.jpg

so much excitement my girlfriend fell asleep lol not

DSCN3444.jpg

for sure man, yeah dual battery for the win in these yota. depending on how big your going. i fitted 2 d2700 upfront. jus gotta do minor cutting. unless you go wit 2 smaller ones. ill take better pictures of my install for you. you cn check out my build on here too. in your setup, i would perfer to do 2 8s.sound deaden the rear firewall good. and the roof too. mines rattle like crazy after 2k on a single dd9518.my floor pan started jumping up and down once i put 5k into pair of dc lv5 15s. and then so much more after that onto dc lv6 lol. i know pretty much al that wattage to poer to db that will cause it lol. if you gt a ho alt. i highly highly recommend one with a ext regulator. mechman has a beefy one. but see if dc inc mke a reg for one also. these yota will run 17v+ stock everything. light bulbs ecu ac, u name it. fine daily. im running d1400. charging daily at 16.6-16.8v. in the morning it tdoes spike up ti 17.2 if i dont turn it down a lil. these gens of toyota are beast. invest in a audio control 3.1. you will need/like it.

Fresno, Cali 559

here better pic of my front eninge bay. same as yours.

bay.pngeng.pngwre.png

where did you ground at? may i see a picture of ground and 3.1 audio control?

and what dynamat did you use and how much did it take you to cover everything up?

i ground to the frame and the tin metal, then i ran 8 grounds all the way back directly to the negtives of the rear battery. ill take more pictures tomarow. ive used fatmat, secong skin and audiotechnix. i perfer second skin first, then fatmat xxx, then audiotachnix. i have about 30sf feet of 2ndskin on the floor pan alone. 3 layers on each doors and about 4 layer on the roof. and then the rear cab, i still need to do my truck bed and my hood.155+ rattles it all

Fresno, Cali 559

Archived