i had a "door" on the roof console that was rattling. i opened it to prove it was the rattle... left it open for a min and the plastic hinges broke in half.

ive got a passenger doesnt have his seatbelt light that wont turn off after a day of testing. cant wait for it to just burn out.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

O and my cover over my sunvisor mirror broke off & they broke my back window seal

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

Well I can add a bit to this... my 97 cavalier I had walled had multiple dash warning lights on and trunk was so messed up I had standing water in the spare tire compartment when I pulled wall earlier this week. Both side mirrors were epoxied into place and rearview as non existant not by my choice. Windshield seal is junk and leaked like hell if playing music while it was raining.

Can't wait to see what I do to my poor blazer lol.

In my 09 camry that i just got rid of. My mirror snapped off and my sun visor fell off and the trunk started to split down the middle,

Started with 4 12's and end with 2 15's.

2011 Subaru WRX

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4AD

(2) Sets of Rockford Fosgate T3 6.5 Components

rf2c.png

In the works:

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdcp

(2)DC Audio 12" XLM2

Lost the passenger side visor almost immediately. Rear seat package(dvd player/monitor) fell down. My liftgate ajar light is permantly on, i check it daily and it is indeed shut all the way but when a low hard note hits every now and again my back glass will open. Nothing too serious yet lol

2004 Explorer Limited

24" Lexani "pyros" wrapped in 255/30/24 pirelli's

270 Amp MechMan Alt.

(2)Stinger SPP-2150's

(2)Sundown NightShade 15's

IA 40.1

broke my dome light, roof braces, side view mirror, window track, license plate frame and one of my windows popped out on my blazer(it was barely hanging on by the bottom weatherstipping) had to get my glass guy to reinstall it

TEAM BUILT FOR DECIBELS

s10 blazer

subs:2 Addictive Audio

amp:Addictive Audio 500.1

batts:Vital Power vp1500(front), vp2000(rear)