..might want to get an adjustable subsonic filter...otherwise your next thread is going to be 'my n2s quit working?'

That little sticker on the outside of the box explains why you must use one...it's like driving a car with no brake pads..which yields excellent results if your name of the game is to drive the car off of the bridge :)

:drinks:

my subsonic is set to 25hz....

Which would mean your box needs be tuned at 27-28Hz to be effective...and there is no way the port is 45" long to yield a 27Hz tuning :)

I'd suggest getting an adjustable filter.

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

Glass the bitch. Inside and out.

Should put those in a box that isnt falling apart. Lol before getting two more get the 2you have bangin right

lol i know hey... ill add baffle this sunday..more bracing n call it a day..

because we allknow fibeglass is better then bracing and fiberglass gives u 10db gain................:/

does he need to glass it? no. does he need bracing all around?hell yeah he does lol i would really if anything stick some 2x4s in there

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Glass the bitch. Inside and out.

Should put those in a box that isnt falling apart. Lol before getting two more get the 2you have bangin right

lol i know hey... ill add baffle this sunday..more bracing n call it a day..

because we allknow fibeglass is better then bracing and fiberglass gives u 10db gain................:/

does he need to glass it? no. does he need bracing all around?hell yeah he does lol i would really if anything stick some 2x4s in there

i have 2x4's in there i guess ill have to add more

..might want to get an adjustable subsonic filter...otherwise your next thread is going to be 'my n2s quit working?'

That little sticker on the outside of the box explains why you must use one...it's like driving a car with no brake pads..which yields excellent results if your name of the game is to drive the car off of the bridge :)

:drinks:

my subsonic is set to 25hz....

Which would mean your box needs be tuned at 27-28Hz to be effective...and there is no way the port is 45" long to yield a 27Hz tuning :)

I'd suggest getting an adjustable filter.

lol my box is tuned to 28hz...