Jump to content

Post Your Specs of Your Computer


Guest MegaloManiac

Recommended Posts

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

if i had your kinda hookup man id have a krunkass computer liquid cooled out nicely and be on it 24/7 no sleep neccessary. im officially jelous now thanks a lot. :ranting2:

Posted

if i had your kinda hookup man id have a krunkass computer liquid cooled out nicely and be on it 24/7 no sleep neccessary. im officially jelous now thanks a lot. :ranting2:

i am on it 24/7 cant you tell

Posted

if i had your kinda hookup man id have a krunkass computer liquid cooled out nicely and be on it 24/7 no sleep neccessary. im officially jelous now thanks a lot. :ranting2:

i am on it 24/7 cant you tell

LOL I don't care who you are that's funny right there ^^^^

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

yep, i can see why. man as soon as im done with my setup(caradio) i am investing every dime into a new rig

Posted

Accordman what's your 3DMark score? 20000? lol

mine is low i need to do some over-clockin. i changed mine back to stock after some far cry issues.

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

I hate my computer. So slow and look at those specs. I gonna probably change my motherboard to asus. Hope it is better than msi.

Posted

I hate my computer. So slow and look at those specs. I gonna probably change my motherboard to asus. Hope it is better than msi.

lol MSI FTL, i hate MSi boards they are pieces of junk, and if you overclock get Asus, or DFI if you want a picky son of a bitch motherboard

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6516 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...