Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well after a lot of searching I found a small video in Project Big Blacks blog. Had to inspect element to get the link!!

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-8706842981868661857&amp

Little article on it

http://www.futureplc.com/2008/10/16/future%E2%80%99s-fast-car-attempt-world-record-for-%E2%80%98greatest-bass-quake%E2%80%99/

And they did it - 5.4 on the richter scale - equivalent to 300kg of dynamite going off at half a mile

http://www.kandmacoustics.co.uk/?act=gimmerichter08

I'm on the Talk Audio forum a lot and have seen a lot of the recent systems

Looking at those systems we have many many more now and I reckon we could easily beat that score!

Daniel Brill-Edwards - Representing English Bassheads!!

Old Build Log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/94637-vw-golf-mk3-1996-build-from-england/

New build coming soon with SMD V1 #99

YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/brilledwards

Posted

We have many more systems then them, I think we can top that no problem! :D

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 540 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...