Jeep is sputtering or misfiring MORE INFO ON PG 4

My 4.0 l6 gets like 20-21mpg idk what you guys are smoking... and man your gauges and wheel are the SAME as on my jeep haha go figure looks like I have a jeep buddy :D hope you ge tit fixed oh yeah and my lifters stick too its a bish.

Is that highway? The fact that im burning oil and most of my driving is done within 15 minutes of my house in stop and go traffic is what is killing me.

ALSO guys idk if this matters But when it warms up i hear a whistle hard, From the exhaust is what im assuming. Ill try to get a video of it. Im pretty sure that is where the exhaust pipe meets my glasspack tho.

Ok guys grabbed my HD cam this morning and got a better video, This whistle noise i was telling you guys about is coming from under my hood.

Video should be up soon. Thinking it may be a huge vacuum leak

is the whistling noice a vacumm leak?? but i would change fuel filter first before changing plugs i know that from experience..... and there is no way that guy is getting 21 mpg city

cowboys_logo.gif

is the whistling noice a vacumm leak?? but i would change fuel filter first before changing plugs i know that from experience..... and there is no way that guy is getting 21 mpg city

Thats what im thinking, Its coming from the back half of my engine... towards the top around where the intake goes... So im thinking i might have a leak somewhere around there.

Tomorrow afternoon i am taking it to my buddys grandpas and we are checking for any and all leaks. I dont want to start throwing money at this issue if its very well something that could be fixed free

Well i found no vacuum leaks, Found 4 spark plug wires not pushed down right. Still acting up. Tomorrow going to see what i can do about a new ignition coil. If that dont work plugs and wires. :( So depressing

Trouble shooting cars can be a real pain in the butt. I wish you luck man.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Trouble shooting cars can be a real pain in the butt. I wish you luck man.

Thanks man. My buddys grandpa took a ride with me and said he can almost gurantee that its electrical. So looks like, Plugs, wires and ignition coil is what im focusing on

Archived