Post With My New Ipod Touch --> Got Some Pics!

how much you want to sell your moto Q for?

I want to get that phone..

OR should i say

How do you like it? whats its pros and cons?

I want the Moto Q Music for verizon

pros are that its thin as hell and it doesnt have any of those restricting crap that verizon puts on their phones. there really is no point for the moto q music it just has vcast so you have purchase the songs. the normal q has window media player and i have a 2 gig storage card with alot of my music on it so im set with that. plus i can choose any of the songs on my storage card to be a ringtone which is surprising cause all the other verizon phones you have to purchase ringtones seperately from vcast. it has a wide variety of features. the cons are that it uses mobile web browsing so you wont get the real page like you would with the ipod touch. and the alarm clock on it is a peice of shit. it goes off intermittently. one day itll go off then it wont go off for the next two day but then the day after itll go off. its not a reliable alarm clock so im using my old phone as an alarm clock since i want something to tuck under my pillow or near so ill wake up. i can sleep through the loudest alarms clocks youd be amazed. i dunno its a decent phone no doubt its just not what i want anymore. i want to switch to cingular and get an unlocked smart phone. already have one in mind just need my stupid plan to run out cause i dont want to pay 200 bucks to cancel my contract.

pros are that its thin as hell and it doesnt have any of those restricting crap that verizon puts on their phones. there really is no point for the moto q music it just has vcast so you have purchase the songs. the normal q has window media player and i have a 2 gig storage card with alot of my music on it so im set with that. plus i can choose any of the songs on my storage card to be a ringtone which is surprising cause all the other verizon phones you have to purchase ringtones seperately from vcast. it has a wide variety of features. the cons are that it uses mobile web browsing so you wont get the real page like you would with the ipod touch. and the alarm clock on it is a peice of shit. it goes off intermittently. one day itll go off then it wont go off for the next two day but then the day after itll go off. its not a reliable alarm clock so im using my old phone as an alarm clock since i want something to tuck under my pillow or near so ill wake up. i can sleep through the loudest alarms clocks youd be amazed. i dunno its a decent phone no doubt its just not what i want anymore. i want to switch to cingular and get an unlocked smart phone. already have one in mind just need my stupid plan to run out cause i dont want to pay 200 bucks to cancel my contract.

are you able to post on this board with the moto Q?

are you able to post on this board with the moto Q?

yes i am but it takes ages to load and it has a really crappy interface to go thru the page. its really hard to move the arrows around to hit the reply button because of all the other links it likes to jump to. imo its not good at all for web browsing. its a decent phone besides that tho.

well damni was about to get one specifically for browsing this forum at work. maybe i'll get the treo 700wx instead

yeah dont get it for that its just really annoying and it doesnt resize the website so you have to do infinite scrolling in all directions to do simple things. imagine viewing a page meant for a 15in screen on that small phone. its annoying as hell.

yea the treo is great for web browsing i used to have the 650.

I want and like the shape of the Q and i wouldnt use the web a whole lot. how is the email and stuff? like using gmail?

I wonder how different the q is from the q music...

But yea the 16GB flash is pretty nice i'd like to have at least 30 tho, owell when the next ipod comes out i'll drop this off to someone else lol

06 SCION tC