Jump to content

I'm officially the biggest sap ever


ideas   

24 members have voted

  1. 1. options to release anger

    • drive as fast as possible
    • punch things
    • fight anybody i see
    • rant pointlessly on the internet (not helping so far.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Get some stunna shades and listen to this:

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.
Posted

go fuck one of her friends and make sure she knows about it :good:

bet that gets her attention :)

yessir or better yet. her mom sister aunt cousin. even the girl she hates the most. revenge is always better.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Telling someone to cheer up almost never works so I'm going to do the next best thing and tell you my PERSONAL shitty story to make you feel better :D

So I dated this girl from NJ (i live in ME) in high school we were i dunno say sophomorees?(16) and we were in love it was magic I lost my virginity to her we liked to party together I liked her parents etc. I basically lived there because she wanted me there everyday. It was my first big relationship and I lost my virignity to her man I was a guy that was like the chick that wouldnt have sex until love/marriage besides I was too busy to worry about girls but for her it was different.

We dated for about a year and my friend while were drunk told me they had sex the other night well my friend likes to lie and talk shit when hes drunk so I thought nothing of it. about half a year later (wed been together for 2 years almost) she broke up with me and slept with the biggest dbag you could ever imagine, I took her back as she said she made a mestake and I was a chump, big mestake.

So things go rocky for the next year she dumped me on and off made me feel like shit attacked me a few times this girlw as a wreck but I used her for parties and weed etc. but I was still in love we talked about marriage and kids.

She would always bitcha bout how I didnt have ajob and all that so I would work these retarded jobs so she would stay with me and spend the little money I made on her. So 3 years have gone by, I lsot my virginity to this girl and shes my first love, thats not the end, one morning my mom comes home and tells me she just saw my girlfriend in bed with my cousin at my uncles. I thought BS hed never do that (kid was my BEST FRIEND) so I go over there with my mom sure enough the bitch is laying in bed with him.

3 months later I got over her (i cried everyday for a week or two straight wanted to kill myself im wicked sensative when it comes to women. but dont cry over anything else.) she had a kid with my cousin they do oxycotton everyday and he dumped her now shes a single parent working a shtity job living with her parents hooked on pills.

While I work a full time job, have a newer way hotter girlfriend that was a virgin (yet a 21 year old virgin guys :D) and I could never be happier i dont drink everynight anymore and I overall feel better and learned a greatlesson... This was when I was 16 man she dumped me when I was almost 20 im 22 now and i still think about it dont make the mestkae and get stuck on a girl in high school, they are all out for bs very rarely youll find your sweetheart I LIVE IN MAINE DUDE we had like 250 kids in our school and I saw her everyday whats worse is she stayed at my UNCLES house and that was my weed hookup...

Sorry for the wall man but i just thought that'd cheer you up, things get better trust me I know.

pictures of said 21 year old super hot virgin girlfriend? : ) haha

but anyways, high school relationships are a joke, i mean yeah, i had a thread on here where i was tore up, but now looking back on it, it was dumb as hell to even worry about haha you just gotta move on, go to a party, pick up some random bitch, and fuck her brains out, then tell her to make you a sammitch, then repeat the cycle until your older and more mature, then you can settle down with a more mature woman who has her head on her shoulders and wont play these gay ass mindgames with you like the high school bitches do. lol high school girls are good for one thing and one thing only.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Posted

go fuck one of her friends and make sure she knows about it :good:

bet that gets her attention :)

yessir or better yet. her mom sister aunt cousin. even the girl she hates the most. revenge is always better.

screw revenge, just enjoy getting your dick wet lol : P

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Posted

and imma emphasize DONT WORRY about the seeing her at school thing eventually shell be dating some tool and ull be with another chick and itll be a big laugh, just dont make things worse thats all I can say just completely CUT HER OFF no more late nights talks YOU DONT NEED her.

good call i was texting her again today for some reason tell i rechecked this. thanks again bro and thanks for the compliment no homo haha

look at my super internets it beast!

http://speedtest.net/result/906958776.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8997 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...