Jump to content

I've got a cool story, bros.


Recommended Posts

Posted

did u take all the subs and amp out to make it go up that much?

2007 caliber

2 Fi ssd 18's

rd audio 3250

xs power d3100 (need 2 more)

stock alt (soon to be singer 350a)

2.75:1 4th order in progress!

Posted

did u take all the subs and amp out to make it go up that much?

Hahah! Nope, this is with everything in.

IIRC, my mpg actually went up a little when I FIRST put my system in. 8)

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

psh i was getting 40mpg on the highway today and 25 in the city

Driving what?

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

vw rabbit

Can't tow a trailer or haul dirt with that can you? Nope? A truck can :good:

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Posted

thats okay, because i dont need to=] but guess i wouldnt bother with a gas truck get a diesel .

I got the truck from my dad......... Not my fault........

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Posted

vw rabbit

Ahh there's where you missed the point of this thread.

You must be unfamiliar with the true shittiness of Blazer/Jimmy gas mileage. :lol:

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 571 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...