Tc Sounds Is Clearing Out Used Motors... Cheap:)

Well, after years and year we have accumulated quite large collected of used speaker parts and assemblies. I couldn't find a more appropriate place to get rid of it if i tried, because this is truly straight from our own junkyard and we want it gone so we're willing to part with most of it for below cost.

Make/Model:

Used TC Sounds assembled and magnetized motors.

Specs:

I'm gonna omit this part, if you have any questions about the size of each motor you can email me, but i think everyone here knows our parts pretty well.

Condition/Description/Other Information:

Used, various scratched on surface. No boots.

Requires basket + softparts to complete the driver.

Price (with paypal fees included):

Ceramic 2" Voice coil

------------------

TC2 $13

TC2+ $16

Ceramic 3" Voice coil

------------------

TC7 $18

TC-9 w/ 3/4" mags $21

TC-9 w/ 1" mags $25

Under hung TC9 $35

Under hung TC9 w/ Copper in gap $40

3HP/Ti $45

TC-3000 $54

LMT $60

Neo 3" Voice coil

-----------------

3HP Neo $200

Many of these prices are below our material cost but we cant sell used stuff, so hence.. the junkyard!

paypay fees included. Shipping NOT INCLUDED! Shipping material cost NOT included. The shipping material cost may be between 10-30 dollars depending on how many you buy. I prefer local pickup, it is by far the cheapest.

$45 dollar minimum purchase + packing + shipping unless you do a local pick up. Meaning you need to buy multiples of the smaller motors if you want them shipped out. If you're interested in more than a few, then all prices are negotiable. These are used motors. We will NOT recone any of them before we ship them or sell them.

Contact Information:

Heather

858 622 1212

heather.robinson(AT)tcsounds.com [replace (AT) with @... avoiding spam bots]

Shipping Information

9586 Distribution Ave, Suite D

San Diego, CA 92121

Pics:

IMG_2032.JPG

IMG_2041.JPG

IMG_2026.JPG

IMG_2038.JPG

IMG_2030.JPG

IMG_2037.JPG

IMG_2031.JPG

IMG_2040.JPG

http://www.caraudiojunkyard.com/forum/ster...s-hundreds.html

I know alot of you know about this.. but its a nice heads up for those that dont know.. :fyi: i am sure fi would be happy to recone most of these:)

I know.. repost, and f/uck tc, f/uck caj, blah blah.. i dont care.

im banned because im a jackass....WOOT

I wish I had some money.....I send them straight to you for a recone, btw why dont you stock up and make some drivers and sell them?

me? my order (27 motors) came in yesterday! :D i know some pple wont care, but its always cool to pass on a deal:)

im banned because im a jackass....WOOT

how much did the Neos cost?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

nm... I attempted to read the "quoted" area, damn $200 wich I had that kind of money

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.