Do amps make a difference in sq?

tonedeaf

What tha fuck. Just got jewed on ebay. Motherfucker wouldnt take muy bid the last 10 seconds. Said 'you have been outbid, bid 370 or more.' Bid $370 4 times and it wouldnt take it. asdklfjassjklghasjkfbhasjkhdfasjkldfajklshfasjkldfsvjkhasjodfhasdklfjasgjkljasgjklahgjlavjkasdnb,.hfmjl;n,sm,mgjm'dkl;jglasjkhfqwjk

:cray: :cray: :cray:

did u try bidding $371? :lol:

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Watch the bass, is that from most youd reccomend to least? Is that butler really worth that price tag at only 75 watts a channe? Another company I havent heard of.

Looking into the soundstream and audison though. I love the LRX4.1k, but just cant drop that kind of coin on a single amp right now.

What tha fuck. Just got jewed on ebay. Motherfucker wouldnt take muy bid the last 10 seconds. Said 'you have been outbid, bid 370 or more.' Bid $370 4 times and it wouldnt take it. asdklfjassjklghasjkfbhasjkhdfasjkldfajklshfasjkldfsvjkhasjodfhasdklfjasgjkljasgjklahgjlavjkasdnb,.hfmjl;n,sm,mgjm'dkl;jglasjkhfqwjk

:cray: :cray: :cray:

did u try bidding $371? :lol:

lol I did...I tried 365 as it was at 360. So I then upped it to 370 wouldnt take it. So I jumped it to 375 the last second and the auction ended and said I didnt win it. I cried a little inside. Sade panda face <<<.

Watch the bass, is that from most youd reccomend to least? Is that butler really worth that price tag at only 75 watts a channe? Another company I havent heard of.

Looking into the soundstream and audison though. I love the LRX4.1k, but just cant drop that kind of coin on a single amp right now.

Try the Helix-Amp, same manufacture than the Brax amps, them very well known over here in Germany.

PS. soory B.S thought it was the bigger Helix. And to the pricetag of Butleraudio, did you saw the other SQ pricetags??? Tubeamp is absolut more soundy than transistor.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

My link , to Brax and Helix

Yeah I was already on their site looking at the p400. Its nice and the power is much better than the B4. They are beautiful amps and seem to have good xovers and build quality, but the one on ebay just isnt enough power and im scared to look at their new amp pricing. :peepwall: I may be going with the Zuki Eleets 4, but am going to do a bit more searching around on several sites and ebay to see if I cant find a nice one. Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated. As said though, right now im kinda limited to about a $400 limit (slightly negotiable) for said amp. Want it to be 100-200 watts a channel. Thanks.

Edit: And watch, the german version of the site doesnt do me much good, but thanks alot. :drink40: :drink40:

Considering this amp. I understand its a 2 channel, but then I could look for a second one. :ehh:

Lol really wish I wouldnt have gotten fucked on the 4 channel. Im kinda wanting the SQ with the baddass look of the DA D7 amps.../cry.

Im finding a bunch of these nice SQ amps but many are rated at like 50-90 watts per channel. Seeing as I need almost 150 per channel to push these speakers im limited to the bigger ones. And that being said, I have plenty of room for install. I dont need a small footprint for this amp, so keep em comin.

Archived