Do amps make a difference in sq?

tonedeaf

My problem with zuki is the website... I could understand no glit and glamour but the specs and format are all messed up... Unless 10w @ 4ohm is loud enough for an $800 amplifier??? I'm confuzzled.... :trippy:

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

My problem with zuki is the website... I could understand no glit and glamour but the specs and format are all messed up... Unless 10w @ 4ohm is loud enough for an $800 amplifier??? I'm confuzzled.... :trippy:

I think it's a marketing ploy, but I'm not sure. It's his company and he rates them how he wants, but his Amps are huge. The small 4 channel has been clamped at 196 watts rms per channel @4ohm and that was the old one. It was exterior fused by two 30 amp fuses. Hell of alot more amperage protection than needed for the rated 5 watts at 8 ohms. The new version is slightly bigger and now fused by three 40 amp fuses. Haven't seen it clamped yet, but I can see it being more efficient. There's a ton of diyma threads goof over why he rates them the way he does. All I need to know is the manufacturer is a small business owner, makes great amps, and stands by them. He lives up to his warranty, and there are a ton of people who swear by them on diyma.

He's also from what I hear might have a huge d mono in the works stable down to 1 ohm...:peepwall:

no marketing at all, he clamps with gain at zero with a 2 volt input. that way he is never over rated on a single amplifier

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

but shyt expensive... I would pay for quality but ZED is at the top of my budget and for the money does great things...

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

um zuki is very cheap :ehh:

lol.... i guess we won't get into pricing... I just can't fit that for my budget regardless... unless you wanna pay me for my man body??? :popcorn:

what I'm getting at is, in it's class it's well under the others more like less than 1/2 then some.

zed is still good. and much better than most I see on here, just the others are super great amps

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

but shyt expensive... I would pay for quality but ZED is at the top of my budget and for the money does great things...

The zed leviathan is $200 more than the Zuki 4 channel I believe. Zuki for what you get and the amount of power is extremely cheap. Look up the helix a4, or an lrx4.1k. Prices jump to easily over twice Zuki pricing with the sq from what I've read that compares if not surpasses many of the higher priced amps.

Would you take an ARC Audio KS1000.1 over the ZED Audio Minotaur? I'm looking for opinions. Maybe a reason why as well???

Archived