RooTxBeeR Posted May 11, 2011 Report Posted May 11, 2011 Well For the past while my subs have been just wierd, w.e I just want to get a recone or new subs. I made a topic along time ago and someone sent me to fixmyspeaker.com, sent in a service request with no reply still to this day, then a topic on a quote and never a response. I have 2 10" subs 260w rms, I am looking for even 250 watt. From what the specs say, 2" VC, it's a DVC4 sub. I would like to know everyones input on whether a recone that would fit this would be cheaper than buying 2 new subs 10" 250±w RMS and a 2" VC. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
shown50 Posted May 11, 2011 Report Posted May 11, 2011 Well For the past while my subs have been just wierd, w.e I just want to get a recone or new subs. I made a topic along time ago and someone sent me to fixmyspeaker.com, sent in a service request with no reply still to this day, then a topic on a quote and never a response. I have 2 10" subs 260w rms, I am looking for even 250 watt. From what the specs say, 2" VC, it's a DVC4 sub. I would like to know everyones input on whether a recone that would fit this would be cheaper than buying 2 new subs 10" 250±w RMS and a 2" VC. why dont you go with something bigger than just 250 NEW 2011 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ 2 XS Power D3400 Kicker HyperFlex 1/0 Soundstream Vir 7870bt OLD 2010 Jeep Patriot 2 Murdered Out Black DC LVL 4 15s With XL Recones(with 1 extra spider pack a piece) 1 Crescendo BC 3500 1 MB Quart 60.4 1 Set RF T1 6x9s Up Front 1 XS Power D3400(Front) 1 XS Power D3400(Back) 2 runs of 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex SoundStream Vir 7870bt Fat Mat Rattle Trap Xtreme [www.youtube.com/tntravelers33] FEEDBACK
BlaneC Posted May 11, 2011 Report Posted May 11, 2011 fms wont recone a 2" vc it would be cheaper to buy new than to recone it
RooTxBeeR Posted May 12, 2011 Author Report Posted May 12, 2011 Because I don't have any money for something higher than that, I will be having a T500.1bgCP as my amplifier. Anyone know of any subs that can run off that and slam? On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
CaPRiCEx383 Posted May 12, 2011 Report Posted May 12, 2011 Budget? 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
RooTxBeeR Posted May 12, 2011 Author Report Posted May 12, 2011 Well my budget would be as small as I can get it, but I don't want crappy stuff ofc. Just throw out suggestions of subs that rms 500 watts, I either want a single 2 DVC sub or two 4 DVC subs. OFC if i were to get two subs they would have to rms 250 a peice. Edit: Fi has a recone for 10" subs that is $65 but for some reason when you check out it says $80. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.