Sonic Electronix

well right now i have a fl bl 12" with audioque 1200d at 1ohm.Im thinking of buying another fi bl and another 1200d be cheaper that way whats your guys ideas also what electrical upgrades i would like to keep it under 1000 if thats possible. also box ideas it aint a blow threw its a box built in between bucket seats it looks nice its 2.5 at 32hz

Setup:

Headunit: 7" indash screen

Sub: fi bl 12

Amp: Audioque 1200D

Box Ported tuned to 34hz

Big 3 done in 1/0 gauge

well 2.5cubes isnt enough for 2 12's for one it should bang though. what kind of truck is it?

Edited by jsawdy212

2007 caliber

2 Fi ssd 18's

rd audio 3250

xs power d3100 (need 2 more)

stock alt (soon to be singer 350a)

2.75:1 4th order in progress!

1990 gmc 1500 good condition doesnt show its age lol.. but i know 2.5 would be to small im plannin on buildin a new one but i will have to do some calculations cause i dont want it being much higher its a good arm rest now and looks nice in the cab. i already have the one hooked up in the box now bangs real hard loudest ive heard i know its not the loudest but doesnt touch anyone at my schools 3 12s they have hooked up lol sounds clean to im curious on what 2 12s is gonna sound like lol

Edited by fi audio

Setup:

Box Ported tuned to 34hz

Big 3 done in 1/0 gauge

u could possibly extend it from the back of the cab to the dash at the same level its at right now?

2007 caliber

2 Fi ssd 18's

rd audio 3250

xs power d3100 (need 2 more)

stock alt (soon to be singer 350a)

2.75:1 4th order in progress!

u could possibly extend it from the back of the cab to the dash at the same level its at right now?

yea its flush with the back of the cab now but not flush with the dash i will have to measure how much farther to the dash it is im guessing 6 inches or so and i think it would be 16-20inches tall i cant remember

Setup:

Box Ported tuned to 34hz

Big 3 done in 1/0 gauge

yea if u can get it close to 4 cubes or more after displacement you should be golden

alright so after i buy another fi bl and another audioque 1200d that would be 680 bucks estimate cause i added a recone for sub i have now that leaves me 300 for electrial upgrades got any ideas if that would get me 1 battery or a alt i could always save for the other one

Setup:

Box Ported tuned to 34hz

Big 3 done in 1/0 gauge

blowthrough is where its at :peepwall:

i would like to do that with fi btl 18s but thats for my next car like a tahoe or a blazer or something

Setup:

Box Ported tuned to 34hz

Big 3 done in 1/0 gauge