XS Power

I wanna get the D3400 batt for my car i have a stock 105 alt..im runnin a 1700 watt brutus amp and get a BAD voltage drop down to 10.2 .I have 2 re se x im going to selll those and get 1 btl 12.

so i wanna replace batt first.Do i have to get a charger for it

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

okay well i have a bad voltage drop woulh this slove it on running 2000 watt system....even though i have a stalk 105 alt are would u recommend a ho alt first

Don't have to get a charger, but it is always a good option to prolong the life of the investment you are making in the batteries.

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

if u notice after a while that the voltage is less then full id get a charger. i found my kinetik was drained because of never having it fully charged and never putit on a charger.

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

okay well i have a bad voltage drop woulh this slove it on running 2000 watt system....even though i have a stalk 105 alt are would u recommend a ho alt first

Not sure what you are asking, but I think you asked you needed to get a HO alt for 2000watts? If so then no you do not have to get a HO alt, but it would benefit you in the long run.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg