Florida law banning loud car music ruled Unconstitutional

that is why i take back wood roads. :D I do not play loudly at stop lights. Not cuz of disrespect. because i hate the attention.

I also do it when someone pisses me off or if they are on a cell phone and i hear them screaming about some chick at walmart pushed her.

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

cell phones need to be taken care of as well. the laws they have now are not enforced at all. As low as our standards for a drivers license we do not need to allow distractions for these people

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

I've said that before as well. it's just stupid to do something to piss some one else off. diesels blowing smoke every where should be getting a fine as well

Agreed....i only bang at work,shows,or on the highway (nowadays anyways...lol) But to each their own :shrug:

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Im just glad we are even aloud aftermarket systems i could seee them banning that

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I've said that before as well. it's just stupid to do something to piss some one else off. diesels blowing smoke every where should be getting a fine as well

Agreed....i only bang at work,shows,or on the highway (nowadays anyways...lol) But to each their own :shrug:

thread jacked....

Twisted. Was your 4 12 DADs in a sealed enclosure???

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

that is what every one should do. I think people would find out, if they didn't act stupid the car stereo thing would be dropped down as far as exhaust is. NO ONE is ''hatin'' on your system, they are just sick of hearing it.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

thread jacked....

Negative.....was ported

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

that is what every one should do. I think people would find out, if they didn't act stupid the car stereo thing would be dropped down as far as exhaust is. NO ONE is ''hatin'' on your system, they are just sick of hearing it.

But loud systems dont bother me at all. Just near the night time like 9 o'clock

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

thread jacked....

Negative.....was ported

oh in all your videos i never ever saw a port :shrug:

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Archived