the gearing is the same in both cars all they changed was the block to rev it out at high rpms

it will stay same, it just adds the the top end where that little motor makes most it's power at. it will move the revs up when at full throttle because your driving faster and reving higher before you shift.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Its like 'unlocking' the RPMs, like the difference between the limited street cars and their unlocked brothers and sisters on the track. If I didnt want to load my civic down with audio, I would consider this. But with four bangers, its light and fast or heavy and slow. Makes me a sad panda sometimes. :(

Who knows, I might go crazy and go for a B at some point though.

i dont see any point in the high reving. they really dont make much more power over 9000rpm so why rev to 11000rpm. now if they can show a positive gain in horsepower and torque then i will think different until then its just for bragging rights sayin i can rev my motor to 11k.

o ya eg's are the shit i have 2 lol. dont like ek's

Edited by Loudcivic

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

i dont see any point in the high reving. they really dont make much more power over 9000rpm so why rev to 11000rpm. now if they can show a positive gain in horsepower and torque then i will think different until then its just for bragging rights sayin i can rev my motor to 11k.

o ya eg's are the shit i have 2 lol. dont like ek's

Hatches in general are ftfw.

5101007748_ede3fdebff_z.jpg

1zbti5j.jpg

Edited by tonedeaf