DC Sound Lab

what dc woofers off 2k?

You won't see any real difference by switching out the two amps. Do 2 level 4s off that amp

you think the 4's will be as loud as any other woofer set up of the one's mentioned or any other off 2k.

if you have the cube for 3 lvl3's and enough juice to feed the system, 3 lvl3's has higher potential to shine cuz of cone area.

i have the max dimensions in the original post do you think that's enough space for them. and how much power are you talking about for the 3's if theres enough space.

Well first off if you had a dc 2k then went to aq2200 it would be more like down gradeing. But it isnt going to be louder with the same power. Unless you went to like a lvl 6 that barly moved off that power.

But you cant even get anything dc right now.

:orly3:

Care to explain?

i'd say 4.5 net is the absolute min for 3 12's. better off around 5 cubes net with that power though.

you think i should go with the 3's then.?

what is your minimum load on the amp? you might want to factor that in as well... 3 dvc have odd final ohm load...

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

it's late, so imma get to bed. I don't want to leave you hanging so if you don't get more advise, pm me and i'll try to help you out.

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db