good god, Say bye bye windshield

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."

HEY T3FREAK whats up?im gonna have to come in saturday and check progress on the impala.ralph showed me the subs and i picked one up,MY GOD THEYRE HUGE and heavy as hell.im gittin the bass bug.i want to put some t1000's in my truck now!keep the pics coming looks great!

HEY T3FREAK whats up?im gonna have to come in saturday and check progress on the impala.ralph showed me the subs and i picked one up,MY GOD THEYRE HUGE and heavy as hell.im gittin the bass bug.i want to put some t1000's in my truck now!keep the pics coming looks great!

Not much man working and trying to get back into school. By the way if you swing my the shop I'm nick! And ha that tends to happen when you get around Ralph too long :lol: and I LOVE my t1000's! And pics in the morning :)

Fan of murphs custom installs!

bass head!

2010 silverado crew cab

2010 crew cab

'78 impala log

Archived