Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I actually thought this was my thread at first..lol. Welcome to the club bro :drinks:

I remember seeing the rumble bee before..was it ever in a magazine? Good luck with everything man.

i thought it was a sneaky way to get views :peepwall:

i wanted to name my build log "the hoopy" but i knew that steve already had a build called that so i picked something else

actually didnt see that they had another topic almost the same till he had posted something on this one....

was just describing the build

LOL really?? its only got 500,000 views and 200 pages of comments ... just sayin...

Vote for May SOTM!!!!

uild log---------> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104017-sierra-on-26s-20000-watts-daily-pics/

Kenwood Excelon HU

4 18" Atomic APX

4 RD D9s

4 DC Power 270xp alts

9 xs d1400 batts

Team XSPower

Team SecondSkin

Posted

Picture request^

Of what?

well im Tuned in, this is going to be crazy

and more pictures of anything to do with this car :)

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

Posted

Oh damn, have to come check this out. And also, Do y'all still have The Rumble Bee? It's the sexiest build I've ever seen...

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Posted

def sub'd... this should be sick

current build:

99 bagged montero sport

subs: 4 AQ HDC3 18's, walled in a clamshell box

amps: subs- 2 modded AQ 2200's, running 2550 at 1 ohm each

components: (rf p1 8:(midbass), 2 cadence cwm 6.5, memphis pr 6.5 coax)- each door

HU: android galaxy tablet, Kenwood KVT-516

2/0 gauge ran all around

6 optima red tops (will be updated, i get them DIRT cheap)

keeping my fingers crossed for membership into the 160 db club!

MY BUILD LOG

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL (SUBSCRIBE!)

Posted

Haha I didn't browse before I posted.

As far of airspace there is plenty and I mean plenty lol

Pics will come as we advance just won't have any of enclosure til the face is on sorry guys.. :/

And te rumble bee was worked on by a few installers mostly Murphy and zack. Along with a few others. But it was done in Florida and is with the owner now..

Posted

Haha I didn't browse before I posted.

As far of airspace there is plenty and I mean plenty lol

Pics will come as we advance just won't have any of enclosure til the face is on sorry guys.. :/

And te rumble bee was worked on by a few installers mostly Murphy and zack. Along with a few others. But it was done in Florida and is with the owner now..

He bro wasn't trying to start chit or get anybody whined up...Just say that there alot of people worked on this truck...And we all did a good job..Pretty much what I'm trying to say,that i'm sorry ...And it's Max,not zack.... :drinks:

Posted

Cant wait to see some more pics!! :popcorn::yahoo:

Rear

(6) 12" Digital Design 1500

Lightning Audio LA3000MD 3000watt Amp

3 Optima red-top

Front Doors

Kicker SSMB8 8" mid bass

Kicker RS56.2 5-1/4" Component

Powered by:

Rockford Fosgate Power P400.2

My New Build!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 4491 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...