Sundown Audio

What Amp?

bumassjeff

something that does 2000+ RMS @ 2 ohms,

or you could grab a sundown or an IA and run .5 daily. the 40.1 will give you around 4000 RMS and the 1500 around 2100 RMS or you could get the sundown 3000's and do around 3500 RMS

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Guest MegaloManiac

or you could grab a sundown or an IA and run .5 daily. the 40.1 will give you around 4000 RMS and the 1500 around 2100 RMS or you could get the sundown 3000's and do around 3500 RMS

i would never recomend a person to run at .5 daily. i know the 40.1 can handle it but shit if you aint got the electrical then you are pretty much SOL

thats not smart at all, and i wouldnt recommend double RMS to ANYONE just barely getting into SPL subs daily. If you wanna run Sundown id probably go with 2 Sundown 1000d's one on each coil.

other option is Kicker zx2500.1 (yea its 500-700 over rms but its a hell of a lot closer then 2k)

Guest MegaloManiac
thats not smart at all, and i wouldnt recommend double RMS to ANYONE just barely getting into SPL subs daily. If you wanna run Sundown id probably go with 2 Sundown 1000d's one on each coil.

other option is Kicker zx2500.1 (yea its 500-700 over rms but its a hell of a lot closer then 2k)

and its @ 2ohms :)

i was only saying, .5 cause of his coil config, kicker didnt cross my mind at the time or any other, and ive leatned my lesson about running .5 withut the proper electrical.

so, i revise what i said, you can run .5 with s nice electrical.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg