Hey I wouldn't say she should go die that's a little too far escpcially on a public forum. Taught a lesson like her ass getting put in prison for this shit is more like it. And it would be a good time to read up on terms and what not that you can use and quickly get familiar with them, so you can use them and understand better what there trying to say if they start saying a bunch of different terms to try and confuse you and or try to get you're story to change.

But since you said she's been doing all this for awhile why stick around so she can keep doing it? When you get off house arrest disappear from her and her friends and don't say exactly where you left to so she can't follow you.

Hey I wouldn't say she should go die that's a little too far escpcially on a public forum. Taught a lesson like her ass getting put in prison for this shit is more like it. And it would be a good time to read up on terms and what not that you can use and quickly get familiar with them, so you can use them and understand better what there trying to say if they start saying a bunch of different terms to try and confuse you and or try to get you're story to change.

But since you said she's been doing all this for awhile why stick around so she can keep doing it? When you get off house arrest disappear from her and her friends and don't say exactly where you left to so she can't follow you.

being on felony probation its not as easy to just disapear i guess she talked to my gf and admited it to her so ima get those convos printed out

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Good work, you got this man

i hope so bro shes talking to my cousin to so im having him try and get her to admit it as well then ill have 3 things against her plus she imed me from aim to my cell number today threatening me that if i didnt talk to her she was gona write another statement saying i did more shit. im just still trying to figure out how to do this so i dont have to get arested first i really dont wana have to go sit in jail and wait for a trial when i have all this evidence i just want her to have to leave me alone and be to be able to go about my marry way

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

why dont you record a voice conversation, trick her into admitting it, and that all is better between you two, and then boom, restraining order against her after you show the juge you have all this proof and then once she breaks the restraining order she's the one going to jail...

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

why dont you record a voice conversation, trick her into admitting it, and that all is better between you two, and then boom, restraining order against her after you show the juge you have all this proof and then once she breaks the restraining order she's the one going to jail...

cause when the cop came here to talk to me about it he told me not to talk to her at all and i kinda already did getting her to admit to what she did via texts on my phone so i rather not call her and im pretty sure its illegal to record someone with out there knowledge

i think i got a pretty solid case now i have her telling my current gf over aim with her real name cause aim does that now says the persons real name instead of there sn. then i also have my cousin you talked to her on a differnt one of her sns but it is her just this one doesnt show her name but he already said he would write a statement in my belalf. and i have that convo printed out here for when they come with all of his contact info. also have my gf going to write a statement saying she was with me all day tuesday and that i was not on my phone at all. i guess i really should move and get the fuck away from this crazy bitch and learn to keep better track of my phone all though i never really care to much where it is i rarely use it. when all this comes down im gona to try and get her charged with w.e i can as well as a stupid long no contact order and the second she violates that ima get her ass.

id just like to say again thanks to everyone for your help,thoughts,and support

my other thing im scared of is the cops deleting the texts if i show them no cops up here like me and they all pretty much try to fuck of over this isnt me being scetchy this has happend to me before they never listen to a word i say and everytime i call the cops on someone no officer has ever came to my house

Your SIM card should still have a copy of the texts, and if you are a CDMA user one who does not use SIM cards the carrier have a log of all your texts that was sent to and from your phone...no worries.

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

well they came and picked me up today said i was underarest i was read my rights got to the station showed them my phone wrote a statement saying basicly that the bitch was crazy and that she sent those texts to my phone they were ready to charge me with a E felony and a harassment misdameaner but after showing them my phone and being cuffed to a chair for 4 hours i was let go pending an invesigation not really sure what they are gona investigate i have the texts on my phone of her admitting what she did all the other convo print outs i have with her and my gf and cousin didnt matter the phone is what saved my ass advice? and wish me luck guys

Archived