May 21, 2011 judgement day?

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

I'm already busy on the 21st, can I get a rain check on this judgment please. :D

I got shit to do the 22nd too, so I'ma have to call in sick :D

!!!!!!!!! Exactly...!!!!!!!!!! The bible says you know the day nor the time when Christ shall come and clame his people so why stress. Just be ready.. we should repent everyday bc we sin as soon as we rise.. I even sin in my dreams but I believe that I'm alright with God. So chill enjoy ur comp and rest you mind when the man up stairs wants to come he will until then live and love life.

the only reason you think you sin every day is because you've been told everything is a sin your whole life...95% of the things the church considers sinful are natural things...and are only made sinful by the fact they are seen as "uncivilized" or "not proper". so repent all you want...but don't lump me in with the "we sin as soon as we rise" bullshit, cause it takes me a good 2 or 3 hours to fuckin wake up, let alone start sinning...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2STDH14aJVk

Any religion that pushes stuff like this, especially onto kids at that age, I just cant take seriously. Im not a fan of sanctified religion.

thats "Jesus Camp". its on netflix for anyone who wants a good scare.

Yeah too bad scientists can use carbon dating on fossils to find out the the earth is like a billion or two years old. Not 13,000 years old. I dont really believe in any of this god stuff or church stuff

Its only people who take the Bible literally who think that. Bible is a man made/edited piece of literature. Its made to teach lessons not be followed word for word.

X2. and for the record xx7r, the earth is more than 4 billion years old, and the Y.E.C. (young earth creationists) think it only 6000 years old and that dinosaurs and humans co existed...lmao...just an fyi...not bustin your balls or anything ;)

How about some science?

do you know what that was from? I would like to see the whole thing

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Maybe that was another doomsday Idk and I rly don't care.

It's all shit to me

No the year 2000 was all the computers crashing. Cuz computers don't know how to change to 2000 and ppl thought it would just go to year 1900...

That's all that was

Actually anthony was correct, I do believe the Jehovah's witness believe the world was going to end in 2000. They come to our door quite often, and all I do is say I dont give a shit. haha

stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/105505-silvia-first-time-build-kenwood/

I don't believe in God nor do I believe in this pschyopathic bullshit.

2009 Honda Accord EX-L

System in the works:

Pioneer AVH-3200DVD (check)

Hertz Mille MLK165 (check)

SAX-125.2 (check)

AA Havoc 12" Ported (check)

SAZ-1500D (check)

1/0awg Knu Kolossus Flex (check)

XS Power D3400 (check)

Stock 120amp Alternator

SS Damplifier Pro (check)

I'm going party it up tonight, if the world ends tomorrow at least I had fun the night before ;)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Attention ladies and gentlemen: it has been announced that this Saturday is the coming of the rapture. Due to auto-correct this has been found to be an error. It is Raptors that will be coming. The government has advised everyone to watch Jurassic Park to brush up on their Raptor survival skills. Please plan accordingly.

im hiding under the table just incase

lol

but from what i have been hearing its not end of th world its where you find out if you go to heaven or hell, i dont believe in heaven or hell so there is no re-carnations or after life swallow it dont agree with me big whoop want to fight about it?

ive also been hearing shit about atheists where people give up there pets or some shit i dont even fuckn know so many stories floatin around

u guys remember that Y2K thing? and 6/6/06 and 7/7/07 yeah those were crazy i mean they were soooooooo crazy that when 9/11 happen its still talked about

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I'm more of a science guy but if people want to get biblical then they should know that the bible says that no person will know what day the world will end. And about it just being like a "Judgement Day" then they'd know that the bible never talks about a "Hell" and the first time "Hell" got brought up was in the book Dante's Inferno. Sooooooo........ yea.

Archived