Second Skin Audio

They used to make one and you can still get it if you know the right people. I'm actually picking up my shipment tomorrow.

I'm sure there are several gallons of the bedliner and enclosure coating floating around just that we (more like one awesome person) couldn't get the formula just perfect, so it never went into large a production run.

Need help getting rid of some? I would be interested in disposing of some of it for you ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

What was the final verdict on the spl tiles? Still real interested in that product and have not made a purchase on deadener yet cause I wanted to see what was going to happen with this product.

The feedback we received on the possibility of new and improved SPL Tiles was really good (something like 85% of people wanted them).

I will see if I can't provide everybody with an update in that thread.

Need help getting rid of some? I would be interested in disposing of some of it for you ;)

I'd say contact Ken and find out if there is any in the warehouse. Chances are it was long sold out before Ken took the reigns.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

I have an 07' mega cab that I'd like to have second skinned, what can we do to make this happen?

07' 6.7 mega cab

H&S mini maxx

DPF/EGR delete

5" TBE

4.5" Fabtech

35" nittio trail grapplers

20" BMF novakane's

Kenwood KIV-700

Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdCP

2-MB Quart 4.80

3-Polk Audio MM6501

ProBox DMC212L-1000 144db @45hz

Viper 5901

Car & Truck starter kits...

Kits comes with a cleaning kit & amount of damp or damp pro to cover from the rear seat back

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

I have an 07' mega cab that I'd like to have second skinned, what can we do to make this happen?

Give Ken a call, he should be able to set you up right.

Car & Truck starter kits...

Kits comes with a cleaning kit & amount of damp or damp pro to cover from the rear seat back

Ah, I like the idea of a (or multiple) truck packs. Say like a standard, extended, and crew cab pack.

Cleaning kit? Don't you just use prep solvent? I used Kleen strip prep all to clean grease/oils off the surface first.

Exactly.

I'm not too sure on the cleaning kit since most people already have some sort of cleaning supplies already at home. If not, hit a dollar store and get loaded up.

I've seen and used the following prep products without failure:

Acetone

Alcohol (denatured and 90% rubbing)

Paint thinner/mineral spirits

Brake cleaner (for wheel wells and undercarriage, not the interior)

Simple Green

Windex

Tap water & elbow grease

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png