Well one of my friends call me up and says... hey man just got my stsem installed but it doesnt sound right, I asked where it was installed, he said best buy, so i came over and gave it a good once over, and heres teh list of things wrong

1. main power wire is shaved into the fuse block

2. the main fuse is just flapping oround in the engien bay and its is 30" away from the place in the fuse box where its attached

3. the groment wasnt put back.. you can here teh engien from inside the car

4. near teh kick panles the mian power wire, rac and singal wire are exposed, at least they are run on oppsites sides of teh car

5. the hooked the sub rca into the output for the front.. it has 3 rca outs... alpine h/u doesnt detect sub woofer and wont give you the options for subs

6. multiple screws missing from teh dash, and some installed at about o ooooo sideways

7. bundle of wires is pinched bewteen the dash ans teh gauge pod, and visable.

AND THE THING THAT WILL GET SOMEONE FIRED

...... The installer at best buy said the RF wiring kit he had 8awg, was to short and he said that he had an extra peice that he'll sale him for 10 buck. aginst BEST BUY SOP(sales operating procedure) plus he didnt need teh extra peice. if he would of picked a groumet closer to teh battery he would of been fine.

ooo thats enough ranting.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

damn :blink:

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

shoved, its basically squizzed into a place were a fuse is susposed to go............ no pic it was late, and i didnt bring my camrea because i wasnt ecpecting it to be that bad. o the total price was $1.1k that was for a package deal 2 12" pioneers, a 800 watt max pioneer amp, a sealad box.................... he's going back today to get it fixed, or removed

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

no its fused, but like 30 inches away.... your susposed to attach it to the battery