Sonic Electronix

i loked into mecman and they dont have one for a 99 acura tl..and dc dnt have a 250 are will they make 1 for me...I also heard that ppl orderd and waited over a month so they got there money back...

you get what you pay for, and your alternator in theory is the heart of your system..dont go cheap on that part, the general rule of thumb is for ever 1000 watts you have is roughly 100 amps of current draw, so 2700 watts a 250 amp alt or so would be perfect considering you wont be seeing all that power, you could get away with a 180 even and a extra battery or two

it may not list on their website, but they will make one for your car. and about the wait, that could happen, depending if they had to order some parts or build it from scratch. other than that, i emailed dc power about any progress and had nothing. until i sent them an email that if dont get the alt sent within couples of days, ill be asking for a refund. few hours later, had a tracking number. (i wait around 3 weeks for mine).

edit: whoever you choose, when you get the alt, check your manufacture plugs first to see if they match(connected to the alternator). when my alty came, had different kind of plugs and was out of a car for 2 days(they overnight shipped the plug for free)

Edited by carlosg_313

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

K i sent a email to mechman..And also when i buy one its like a plug and play rite take my stock 1 off nd stick theres on right no extra parts i have to buy...

i loked into mecman and they dont have one for a 99 acura tl..and dc dnt have a 250 are will they make 1 for me...I also heard that ppl orderd and waited over a month so they got there money back...

you get what you pay for, and your alternator in theory is the heart of your system..dont go cheap on that part, the general rule of thumb is for ever 1000 watts you have is roughly 100 amps of current draw, so 2700 watts a 250 amp alt or so would be perfect considering you wont be seeing all that power, you could get away with a 180 even and a extra battery or two

it may not list on their website, but they will make one for your car. and about the wait, that could happen, depending if they had to order some parts or build it from scratch. other than that, i emailed dc power about any progress and had nothing. until i sent them an email that if dont get the alt sent within couples of days, ill be asking for a refund. few hours later, had a tracking number. (i wait around 3 weeks for mine).

edit: whoever you choose, when you get the alt, check your manufacture plugs first to see if they match(connected to the alternator). when my alty came, had different kind of plugs and was out of a car for 2 days(they overnight shipped the plug for free)

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270