So my new 04 explorer is giving me problems. Ive had it for less than a month and it makes a whine noise when i give it gas. So fuck it, ima trade it in for a Kia! Yea a kia. 2008 Kia Sorento! Now i know some kias are cheap, but this thing is nice. And nobody has one. I found one black with black leather and i may be picking it up next week. I love my explorer, but it has giving me to many problemsand gas is WAY to expensive. So what do u guys think about Kias? any personal experience. And also, im starting school soon and work 6 days a week. Alot of gas back and fourth and hopeful this will save me money

Edited by pink_floyd

Lets Go Ski

i understand where your coming from because im not a ford fan. plus, the gas hurts the wallet. but, your looking at a kia :unsure: yeah, your saving gas. but, get something else. the kia might even give you more headaches. look at someother options. thats what i would do. at the end, its your $$$$

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

I think KIA is Koren for disposable.

So keep that in mind. If the price is right and you in the mindset that it won't last then go for it.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

My sister went from a 03 328ci Bimmer to an 05 Sportage fully loaded except 4wd and to tell you the truth I'm a bit impressed....

I had second thoughts about it looking all stock :P But after I bought her new wheels it looked better, the ride was a bit affected but then again the roads overhere suck big time. So far no problems with it

94045747046eb36562b98c.gifI can Bounce $h!+ off my roof

man I remember when kia made some sorry ass rides but now a days they look pretty nice like luxury quality on a budget but i dont know if they're reliable now cause they sure werent before(a lot of them)..........

Edited by 95pimpalass

i talked to a dealer and they said a 2008 Kia that cost 14,000 now will be 5,000 in 4 years and itll be in the shop more than in my driveway. I LOVE my explorer and i may keep it. This is all a big headache

Lets Go Ski

Kia's are ugly! So i was sitting at a stoplight today ,and i looked to my right, and i saw a car i fell in love with.. a Pontiac G6 V6!! That was a sexy car, and all i vision was a black 07 tucking some new shiney 22s! Atleast i hope. Anyway ive been looking, and i really wanted leather, but my friend does upolstry so i figured i could get the seats recovered. I found this..

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_...&cardist=50

What do u guys think? U think theres enough room for the 18 btl? God i hope so, i am so anxious to get it in. ANyway, just wondering your opinion

Lets Go Ski