Evil Hertz

Guys, get in on this download! this song is KILLER.

its become one of my favorite demo songs to play!!

its free to download, so why not give it a try :drinks:

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

dl'ing!!!!

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

dl'ing!!!!

Downloading, ill give her a try. Thanks alot :)

Thanks both. I don't think you will be disappointed(Well, I hope not Lol)Song features Extended low frequency tones rather than beats and peaks quite low. If you like my work check me out on iTunes.

Its alright, im not a huge fan of dubstep-esq songs myself. Gotta have the lyrics yo. But im sure it will sound killer on a system, ill give her a try later.

Oh yeah it sounds insane on a system. I'm not into dubstep at all. I mean it's okay, just isn't my thing. I just strictly create bass music, so really no lyrics other than some sampling here and there. either with a crunk style, futuristic, slow-sci fi, or techno themed. Trying to bring back the sound from the early 90's that took the Car Audio world to a new level and with that the "Basshead" generation was born. Everything you see today with the new line of subs and amps are all due to it.

im not normally a fan of "bass music" but this stuff it totally different.

its not the upper 50hz tones we are all used to hearing!

this song drops into the low/mid 30hz range and plays into the 40s as well. its a great song to demo with!

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Archived