Those who have played Portal 2..is this true?

adoption? really? because the gamemakers knew them personally and did it just out of spite for them.

theres no other games out for parents to attack so they target portal 2

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

after watching the vid fully i realize that the parents are so stupid that they turn the game off hoping she wouldnt notice THEN drown her in media about it

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

half legit, doesnt play the whole scene, or does it explain whos good and whos bad, or anything really. kinda like me saying you shot someone without ever goin into detail about how you were jumped and managed to wrestle the gun from one of the attackers shrug.gif

games also makes fun of fat people and alot of other kinds of jokes, but to focus in on adoption? i mean really lol

Archived