2 DDZ Z4 15" and a Warhorse!!!!

LOL so I looked into it and I said F it and Im gonna offer my own line of springs FTMFW! I got in touch with an industrial spring maker and I spoke with the engineers today and they are gonna make me a few samples in the next few weeks. In about a month and a half you will be able to order Sampson Springs for your vehicles with a customer engineered spring rate tailored for how much weight you need to support.

That's awesome lol

Nice! Nothing like having a TL at your disposal at any given time. What kind of fine tuning will ya be doing to your setup? Any plans to hook up the O scope so you can see what you're really clamped at? You know us tech geeks are gonna be real interested in an amp that massive what the data is.

Nice! Nothing like having a TL at your disposal at any given time. What kind of fine tuning will ya be doing to your setup? Any plans to hook up the O scope so you can see what you're really clamped at? You know us tech geeks are gonna be real interested in an amp that massive what the data is.

The trunk aint really sealed of the doors aren't dynamated and things like that. And as soon as I get a chance I will.

Eh, to be honest there is like no holes in the doors and the holes that are there have plugs so no air can get in or out of the door, so i dont see dynamat having any effect on the score. The big thing is that your box is not sealed off from the trunk. That is a big thing that needs to happen. Next time you do a run on the TL, open your trunk you should see a nice increase in the numbers. As it is right now, I'm about 2 db's less than you.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Eh, to be honest there is like no holes in the doors and the holes that are there have plugs so no air can get in or out of the door, so i dont see dynamat having any effect on the score. The big thing is that your box is not sealed off from the trunk. That is a big thing that needs to happen. Next time you do a run on the TL, open your trunk you should see a nice increase in the numbers. As it is right now, I'm about 2 db's less than you.

Yeah the sealing is next on my to do list after my door molds and thanks for the info ill try it.

Archived