new components

blkmrideon22s

have anyone heard of helix blue component?

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=3580

what i'm trying to find is some good components for no more then $150. i listen to rap and i have the kicker ks5.2 run off of my cd power and the tweeter r to harsh for me at high volume. the amp i'll be using is a eclipse Ea3422 which is to 2 ohm stable.

1991 Ford Explorer 1 Pioneer deh-p4000UB1 Memphis 16-st 20041 Pioneer Premier tsd720c

• 4 weeks later...

lol i cant stop pushing said buttons... lol my mom is getting pissed at me bc i owe her some money and ive been getting audio packages every day for 4 days :o

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

301m, rf product literature (80 pamplets), more speaker wire, damn cant remember the 4th thing....

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

oh ya a pair of frc 6X9s... i kept the grills and sold the speakers along with a pair of my frc 6.5s

Archived