This is an event today in Fayetteville, TN in a Ground Pounders Challenge! 1 minute music average.

I went up against Chris Gregory's "Da Van" with 12 Incriminator Audio 187 15's, 4 Sundown Audio SAZ1500's...

This video may not end the way you think it does! (My score is on the left)

Edited by techforce

psh i want a techforce shirt

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

not familiar with that competition.....looks fun though.

are you allowed to have a door open or what?

It's a local event that Wall Streets Finest's Chris Gregory created, (the guy with 12 15's)

It is the following rules

Classes are 1-2 subs, 3-4 subs and 5+ subs...

Music Average over 1 minute

MUST HAVE realistic mids and highs (basically no burp boxes)

Can be any fusing, any power and unlimited batteries or alts (can rev the engine)

doors shut and at least one window open

MIC at headrest, no 20" rule

Seats must be in normal positions

Basically it is designed to be just like as if you were giving a demo, no preparation as in seat all the way up or doors open.

That's my kinda competition. Any limitation on tuning? They should make a tuning rule. Two separate classes for 35hz and up and a class for 34hz and below with modified point scale te lower you go. Knowing some people tune at resonant frequency and such would be nice to give those groundpounders more of a chance if tuned hella low.

That's my kinda competition. Any limitation on tuning? They should make a tuning rule. Two separate classes for 35hz and up and a class for 34hz and below with modified point scale te lower you go. Knowing some people tune at resonant frequency and such would be nice to give those groundpounders more of a chance if tuned hella low.

I agree! We were talking about that and they plan on doing stuff like Best Hair Trick and most flex as well!