thehoe92

Dustin hit me up on facebook.

No excuses no bull shit from me I've been going through a lot this past month.

Doesn't mean I couldn't have got him what he paid for a while ago

I got your iPad shell done bro but I was skeptical on making the face plate because of how tricky it is to make. I didn't want to make it and it not be 100% perfect

I can send you the shell if you want and refund you your money.

I'm really sorry bro. There is no scam or bull shit here he wrote down exactly what is happening. I am an honest dude I just have had a lot of shit going on.

I'm sorry

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

honesty!!! that's whatsup!!!!

2 sides to every story, but for once, the two sides agreed :drinks:

Edited by UKnoitsMe

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.

No problem kasey. I would want someone to do the same for me.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I am willing to work anything out. I just have not had the time of day to sit down and reply to anything or figure out where to go from here.

I can hit up the guys over at SoundMan since I have already talked to them about getting a face plate to redo my dash and since they have the template and I don't it will be 100% flawless

I am willing to buy there face plate and send you the shell I already have or I can keep the shell and send you back the $80 or I can send you the shell and another amount of money to compensate

It's up to you bro. You've got my attention and I will be a little more active on the forums now :drinks:

thats all you had to tell me. it just makes it worse when you dont respond to any of my pm's. if you can make the faceplate look decent i will wait.

old set up

Alpine IDA-X305S

Memphis M-Class 4x6"

Focal Access 6.5"

Hifonics BRZ2100.1D

2x DC Audio Lvl 4 15's

Big 3, DR44 Alt, Yellow Top

http://www.youtube.com/user/SicNoma003

honestly I don't know that I could. I am a perfectionist when it comes to my car and thats why I am so unhappy with my iPad build is because of the faceplate

tell you what.. I will hit up SoundMan on Monday and get you one of there faceplates

this is the template they use to cut there fiberglass with

http://www.mobilesolutions-usa.com/smartparts/itemplates.htm

it is flawless and will go perfect with the shell I made you

I will send you both the shell and the template as soon as I receive them and obviously as we discussed the price is shipped

and anything you need in the future don't be afraid to ask man I'm not trying to burn any bridges.. if you need help installing the iPad in your dash I can give you my number and I'll help you out

I've been through 2 of them now so I have got the process down

and like I said I haven't been on SMD in a while I should have given you my number from the beginning like I do whenever I make a transaction with someone.. Just makes things easier on both parties

thats all you had to tell me. it just makes it worse when you dont respond to any of my pm's. if you can make the faceplate look decent i will wait.

Some people just have shitty times and don't have the time/chance to respond. But that doesn't mean excuses work. There's no excuse for it but just a reason. Glad kasey got back to you through this and I implore you for your patience, willing to wait even longer is amazing. Glad this was resolved civilly.

Some people just have shitty times and don't have the time/chance to respond. But that doesn't mean excuses work. There's no excuse for it but just a reason. Glad kasey got back to you through this and I implore you for your patience, willing to wait even longer is amazing. Glad this was resolved civilly.