I have been hearing Tyler's name a lot on the web, saw that Yonkers vid the other night and I seriously can't believe the hype that dude is getting. Emo as dude who needs to do in real life what he did at the end of that video. I dont find his music entertaining at all. Just because his music is different from what you hear on the radio doesn't make it good. He's the Lady Gaga of rap

Basing your whole view of an artist on one song :rofl: But I think they're blowing up because of their live shows. They're EXTREMELY energetic and almost remind me of underground punk shows.

HAHA yupp I noticed that too! I've peep'd a bit of Rino but not enough to fully get into him.

Gully is really the most lyrical out the bay right now, he can do a straight slapp, a positive song, a lyrical song, dudes really talented and only 23 years old. Locksmith is another good lyrical rapper albeit a bit better in Grind Time battles.

Shady Nate is dope as hell too, not super lyrical but his world play on certain songs is pretty damn impeccable

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Alright just listened to VCR. This dude is fucking weird and I don't like his music. Period. The beat on both Yonkers & VCR are dope, but his flow is terrible.

He's funny as fuck as a person in this interview though, him n his bro....too much acid and hanging around too many white ppl fucked these guys up LMAO

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical