transfer music from itouch to computer

got a new computer and i am wanting to transfer all the music from my touch to my itunes. is there a app that i can use to do this. my touch is jailbroken so im wondering if theres an app for this

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

theres a bunch of paid stuff or free ware that only alows u to do a limited number or stuff

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

got a new computer and i am wanting to transfer all the music from my touch to my itunes. is there a app that i can use to do this. my touch is jailbroken so im wondering if theres an app for this

You dont need an app. Just connect it to your new computer and click on my computer and click on the ipod, then you are going to want to show hidden folders. If you have windows 7 click Alt on your keyboard to bring up the Tools menu near the top of the window, go to folder options and select View tab and select show hidden files. Hit Okay. Now you will see all the files on your ipod copy the music folder to your computer and poof all your songs are back on your computer. You may need to re update some album art, or things like that, but you will have all of your music again.

DONT MIND ME, IM JUST A DISRESPECTFUL PIECE OF SHIT.