Jump to content

Blues Car Audio Component Price??


CaptainzPlanetz

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well I emailed the Blue's/Linear Power contact info, about pricing on the BL6.5c component set, and haven't heard back from em yet....does anyone know the approximate pricing of them?? I have no dealers near me if that makes a difference, I am trying to decide between these and the HAT Legatia's

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

Please go to www.linearpower.com and call Ray and talk to him personally ...

This is car audio cometition season and we all are VERY busy ...

I will be in Bossier City, La on the 11th for a USACI tripple point event if you would like a Demo ...

You can also go on to www.caraudio-forum.com/forum/, register and get all the info on Blues Car Audio / Linear Power you need ...

Thanks, Randal ... :drink40:

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

Please go to www.linearpower.com and call Ray and talk to him personally ...

This is car audio cometition season and we all are VERY busy ...

I will be in Bossier City, La on the 11th for a USACI tripple point event if you would like a Demo ...

You can also go on to www.caraudio-forum.com/forum/, register and get all the info on Blues Car Audio / Linear Power you need ...

Thanks, Randal ... :drink40:

I will do that, no can do on the demo though it would be like a 11-12 hour drive, but just from word of mouth I have came across Blues, and have heard great things.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

Awesome Bro ... Yes, please give Ray a call ...

Thanks Bro ... :drink40:

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

Please go to www.linearpower.com and call Ray and talk to him personally ...

This is car audio cometition season and we all are VERY busy ...

I will be in Bossier City, La on the 11th for a USACI tripple point event if you would like a Demo ...

You can also go on to www.caraudio-forum.com/forum/, register and get all the info on Blues Car Audio / Linear Power you need ...

Thanks, Randal ... :drink40:

I will do that, no can do on the demo though it would be like a 11-12 hour drive, but just from word of mouth I have came across Blues, and have heard great things.

I can turn you on to atleast one person that had the HAT Legatia series in his vehicle he pulled them out and runs our equipment now. He was USACi World Champion last year with our equipment in Modified SQ, he is currently one of the front runners in MECA, and also in USACi.

As far as answering your email, I just got back into the office today from a weekend show, what email address did you email me from, I may have already answered it today. If not make sure you send another email to my personal email at [email protected], or to our corporate email at [email protected], someone WILL respond to you.

You can also goto www.bluescaraudio.com and view the freq response curves, phase angle and impedance curves on the component sets, I think it would be hard to find any on the market as smooth as any of these graphs. Our component sets are in the 92 dB efficiency range were as most of the SQ brands are 83-85 db efficienct, and ours will hold more power and volume without coming apart at the seams. The Fs on the 6.5 in our BL6.5CP component set is 36 Hz and it will play down to around 27 Hz at a usable level without ruining the midrange response.

You can also go to www.caraudio-forum.com which has our official forum and read what other users have to say about the products. Chris Parish is a certified THX installer and does high end home audio, he is on that forum and he has just spent the last two weekends with us at shows listening to the products. He purcahsed his first BL6.5CP about 5 weks ago and has been auditioning it in his home before going to the car. he has some interesting observations when comparing them to some VERY expensive home equipment.

Thanks for your interest!

Posted

Please go to www.linearpower.com and call Ray and talk to him personally ...

This is car audio cometition season and we all are VERY busy ...

I will be in Bossier City, La on the 11th for a USACI tripple point event if you would like a Demo ...

You can also go on to www.caraudio-forum.com/forum/, register and get all the info on Blues Car Audio / Linear Power you need ...

Thanks, Randal ... :drink40:

I will do that, no can do on the demo though it would be like a 11-12 hour drive, but just from word of mouth I have came across Blues, and have heard great things.

I can turn you on to atleast one person that had the HAT Legatia series in his vehicle he pulled them out and runs our equipment now. He was USACi World Champion last year with our equipment in Modified SQ, he is currently one of the front runners in MECA, and also in USACi.

As far as answering your email, I just got back into the office today from a weekend show, what email address did you email me from, I may have already answered it today. If not make sure you send another email to my personal email at [email protected], or to our corporate email at [email protected], someone WILL respond to you.

You can also goto www.bluescaraudio.com and view the freq response curves, phase angle and impedance curves on the component sets, I think it would be hard to find any on the market as smooth as any of these graphs. Our component sets are in the 92 dB efficiency range were as most of the SQ brands are 83-85 db efficienct, and ours will hold more power and volume without coming apart at the seams. The Fs on the 6.5 in our BL6.5CP component set is 36 Hz and it will play down to around 27 Hz at a usable level without ruining the midrange response.

You can also go to www.caraudio-forum.com which has our official forum and read what other users have to say about the products. Chris Parish is a certified THX installer and does high end home audio, he is on that forum and he has just spent the last two weekends with us at shows listening to the products. He purcahsed his first BL6.5CP about 5 weks ago and has been auditioning it in his home before going to the car. he has some interesting observations when comparing them to some VERY expensive home equipment.

Thanks for your interest!

What part of the country are you from, we may be in your area sometime this summer, or we may have a contest near you that you might attend.

Posted

Welcome to SMD linearpower ... :drink40:

Go vote for me on the SOTM ...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/109903-may-2011-sotm-vote-sponsored-by-steve-meade/

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

Please go to www.linearpower.com and call Ray and talk to him personally ...

This is car audio cometition season and we all are VERY busy ...

I will be in Bossier City, La on the 11th for a USACI tripple point event if you would like a Demo ...

You can also go on to www.caraudio-forum.com/forum/, register and get all the info on Blues Car Audio / Linear Power you need ...

Thanks, Randal ... :drink40:

I will do that, no can do on the demo though it would be like a 11-12 hour drive, but just from word of mouth I have came across Blues, and have heard great things.

I can turn you on to atleast one person that had the HAT Legatia series in his vehicle he pulled them out and runs our equipment now. He was USACi World Champion last year with our equipment in Modified SQ, he is currently one of the front runners in MECA, and also in USACi.

As far as answering your email, I just got back into the office today from a weekend show, what email address did you email me from, I may have already answered it today. If not make sure you send another email to my personal email at [email protected], or to our corporate email at [email protected], someone WILL respond to you.

You can also goto www.bluescaraudio.com and view the freq response curves, phase angle and impedance curves on the component sets, I think it would be hard to find any on the market as smooth as any of these graphs. Our component sets are in the 92 dB efficiency range were as most of the SQ brands are 83-85 db efficienct, and ours will hold more power and volume without coming apart at the seams. The Fs on the 6.5 in our BL6.5CP component set is 36 Hz and it will play down to around 27 Hz at a usable level without ruining the midrange response.

You can also go to www.caraudio-forum.com which has our official forum and read what other users have to say about the products. Chris Parish is a certified THX installer and does high end home audio, he is on that forum and he has just spent the last two weekends with us at shows listening to the products. He purcahsed his first BL6.5CP about 5 weks ago and has been auditioning it in his home before going to the car. he has some interesting observations when comparing them to some VERY expensive home equipment.

Thanks for your interest!

Yes I got an email from you today, I believe I will be going with Blue's Car Audio for my next set-up, thanks for the response

And my email I sent it from was [email protected]

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

Good to seeing more Blues Car Audio.

98 Chevy Blazer 4 Door

Stock Everything

The New Setup

1 - Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

1- Pioneer DEH-80PRS

2 - Blues Audio 5.25 Mids ( On the dash )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0C Components ( In the front doors )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0 Woofers ( In the rear doors )

1 - Linear Power 952 ( Dash )

1 - Linear Power 2202IQ Modified ( Components )

1 - Linear Power 3002 ( Rear Doors )

1 - SoundStream XBP-10 Processor

1 - SoundStream BX-20Z

2 - SoundStream DTR1.3400D

4 - RE Audio SX12D4

241543L22m9xYv.gif

Posted

Good to more Blues Car Audio.

Thank you sir ... :drink40:

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1081 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...