Team Deadly Hertz vs Ridiculous Soundz JAG! ! SOUNDOFF BATTLE!!!

So let me ask this... What is it beside the sensitivity that makes pro audio so much louder than just say a regular car speaker

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Usually they have like no midbass so to my understanding you can play them louder before they start to distort... I think

And yeah something to do with sensitivity.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Whats the setup in the Jag? Cant be to crazy cause it looks stock.

It's not about the Amount of Speakers. It's about the 'Quality & Design''. Installation COUNTS Most!! :)

Your right...and I didn't say shit about how many speakers are in there. I just said it cant be too crazy. You might have been louder and cleaner than Nates car but that jag dont look like it would touch anything in a battle again someone who built towards it. Also it didn't sound like Nate played a song that would really show off the mids/highs anyway.

I would invite you to battle me but im in a truck and that just wouldn't be fair. I could unhook a few speakers tho if makes you feel any better.

And to who said he should battle Trippi...aint no way that would be fair, damn yall wanna make this man cry?

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Whats the setup in the Jag? Cant be to crazy cause it looks stock.

It's not about the Amount of Speakers. It's about the 'Quality & Design''. Installation COUNTS Most!! :)

Your right...and I didn't say shit about how many speakers are in there. I just said it cant be too crazy. You might have been louder and cleaner than Nates car but that jag dont look like it would touch anything in a battle again someone who built towards it. Also it didn't sound like Nate played a song that would really show off the mids/highs anyway.

I would invite you to battle me but im in a truck and that just wouldn't be fair. I could unhook a few speakers tho if makes you feel any better.

And to the he should battle Trippi...aint no way that would be fair, damn yall make make this man cry?

lol

GuEMAcB.png

Usually they have like no midbass so to my understanding you can play them louder before they start to distort... I think

And yeah something to do with sensitivity.

From what I have seen this is pretty correct. Most of the pro drivers wont play lower than 100-150Hz. The bonus of running pro gear is, and this is just my opinion, on lower power you can still get pretty loud & clear also the pro drivers are available in larger sizes...like 8,10,12,and 15s. Some of the larger sizes will play the lower frequencies also.

What I have now is my first ever setup that includes pro gear and I will tell you this...I cant see myself buying another component set again.

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Also...whats in the car?

d(-__-)b

Jeff if he wanted to pick on little ole nate with that setup why not have the favor returned with a car built to battle.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'm so used to to the PCA concert showdowns I just played something clear and clean. If I wanna battle again I'll just have to get my "loudness" up. And jeff I don't think it'd be unfair. I do have a wall afterall. As far as I'm concerned either you battle or you don't. I dont think it's classed by cone area or anything lol.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

I'm so used to to the PCA concert showdowns I just played something clear and clean. If I wanna battle again I'll just have to get my "loudness" up. And jeff I don't think it'd be unfair. I do have a wall afterall. As far as I'm concerned either you battle or you don't. I dont think it's classed by cone area or anything lol.

hood style :peepwall:

GuEMAcB.png

Archived