Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Planned on putting a pair of rocker arm stoppers in with those cams. If you look up at the list, I forgot to add the HKS Step 1 cams to the list. The car already has an upgraded turbo. It is good for 350-400 hp. Turning up the boost won't hurt it. It has an upgraded metal head gasket and the bottom end is good for over 400hp stock.

Don't plan on doing anything else to the exterior. No wing or anything.

The gauges are jdm from a 180sx, but they have been changed to mph. I will see if I can dig up a pic...The interior is a little rough, but no worries.

A roll cage might come in the future, after some other little things.

If someone will post up their email address, I will email them a video to post up here. I cannot post videos from this gov. Computer.

Edited by Cpl Dozier

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

Posted

my buddy hasd a 340 and its hella nice.

you have an s13 i believe, and the sr20 motors are no joke, he is doing a LS1 swap in his i belive, should be WAY!!!! fast cause of power to weight ratio.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted
my buddy hasd a 340 and its hella nice.

you have an s13 i believe, and the sr20 motors are no joke, he is doing a LS1 swap in his i belive, should be WAY!!!! fast cause of power to weight ratio.

na, He has the sr20

corvettefanpb7.png

katanaub3gy9.png

toyotasuprafan2rr8.png

Posted

sex on wheels thats all i can say about it. lol aalso i used to own one ill have pics up later

2v27cjs.png

Jeffrey Ribeiro

Co-Founder

Gold Leaf Consultants

E: [email protected]

www.GoldLeafConsultants.com

CA refs: abdulwq, jordyo,sgdenny,shinju, bannok

SMD refs: Assman, zfrerichs, shinju, Loganberry

CCA refs: jordyo, SR SQ, nothing13, Mat-Romain, JohnnyRock1588, Brandon, KingRukus, SPDDMON, BlitzSix

CA feedback thread

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.p...384#post5068384

Posted

I appreciate all the feed back...Can't wait to see pics of yours Ribeiro.

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

Posted

So does anyone want to post up my video? I need someone else to do it for me. I cannot do it from this computer. Post up an email address to send it to and I will send the video of the car for you to post up...Thanks.

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7710 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...