DC Sound Lab

Level 5 18 ported box build

specs.jpg

Before even going into this Ben said that he didn't want to use any screws/nails so the only thing holding the box together is glue.

box.jpg

Ben and I both agreed and said f-it and doubled up the 3/4 MDF all the way around so the whole box is an inch and a half.(no we did not take up air space just made some pieces longer)

box1.jpg

wood2.jpg

boxxx.jpg

Ben about to cut some of the port off

box4.jpg

box5.jpg

box6.jpg

2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack

audio coming soon

box8.jpg

box9.jpg

box11.jpg

homemade circle jig

box12.jpg

Joey puttin' in work

box13.jpg

box14.jpg

Just a mock up to see how the box would fit, im going to build a new stand for the box to sit on haha that thing was for my three type r's and is obviously way too small.

boxsanding.jpg

painted the box flat black but I think im going to end up carpeting it, not sure if I like the paint.

box15.jpg

the paint on my dash was chipping so I convinced my buddy Kolton to start sanding it so I can re-paint it and Joey was relocating my amp for my mids/highs under the passenger seat from the back wall.

sandingamprelocation.jpg

audio coming soon

I am actually about to go pick up my newest project!!

1994 Toyota ext cab!! Needs a good bit of work, but it's my project to bag, pull the dash out, etc.

And hopefully do all kinds of glass work being as spare parts will be get able from the junkyard/pull-a-part

Edited by dwright27

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I am actually about to go pick up my newest project!!

1994 Toyota ext cab!! Needs a good bit of work, but it's my project to bag, pull the dash out, etc.

And hopefully do all kinds of glass work being as spare parts will be get able from the junkyard/pull-a-part

Thats sick, I wanted to bag my truck at first but now I think im just going to end up doing like a 5/8 drop on it and call it a day. Do you plan on bodydropping it?

audio coming soon

Once I have someone experienced toncome help me!!

I'm just gonna do like a 2/4 drop on my f150. Wanted to bag it to but my wall won't let me body drop it without rebuilding!

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Box only Being held together by glue? I had my whole box glued and screwed together except for the baffle I used only glue cause I ran out of screws and blew the whole baffle off lol. I ended up bracing and glassing it on. Good luck with that

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

Box only Being held together by glue? I had my whole box glued and screwed together except for the baffle I used only glue cause I ran out of screws and blew the whole baffle off lol. I ended up bracing and glassing it on. Good luck with that

My buddy has a similar setup and my friend Ben built his box with just glue also and he's had no issues so im not worried about it one bit.

Edited by conley916

audio coming soon