Okay, so last night I was taking my GF back home (she lives about a 15min ride away). I dropped her off & decided to take the long/relaxing way back home. So I'm cruisin' with no tunes goin & pull up to a stoplight which is always pretty long. Some college kid creeps up beside me with a lil bump playing some new Lil' wyte. So I'm like oh shit in my head, "why don't I show him some beat?!" So I REAL quick pop on some Young Joc "Bottle poppin" & flip the switch. Now I've been driving like 40mph for the past 20min so the batts have a nice high voltage charged up & when that amp kicked in, HOLY SHIT those eclipses were BANGIN hard as hell. So the light turns green & this guy peels off like he's pissed or jealous or something. Didn't get a chance to see his expression though. Would've been a great vid!

Now I just need it A LOT louder & I'll start carrying a camera like meade around at all times.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

cool...i was parked at a chevron cause a friend of mine was was getting something out the store and i had it up a tad were you just could hear it outside the truck and a dude i know pulled up and was like you got speakers in your car? and i was like yea..he said then turn it up! well i did and you could see the store window flexing and what not he just started laughing like that dude did in the newest meade vid and was like man what the hell you got..i said 1 15 he said naw that shit sounds like 2 or 3 so i had to pop the hatch....but you need to get a vid of those clips man

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Oh for sure, I gotta get some new vids for yall! I honestly don't know where to go though that won't annoy the fuck out of the whole block. I'm really starting to have problems breakin shit ever since & cut a hole in my back seat for airflow, that shitz quite a bit louder.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

if you aint breaking shit then you aint banging my friend..

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy