Jump to content

I Think My Sub Is Messed Up


Recommended Posts

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

white boi should not complain about $10 subs. cheap ass chinese made woofers. it be cheaper to replace then work an rma shipping. its not worth the time. he had gains 3/4th and bassboost on....not very smart on his part, it takes being a douche to get through his head not to do it again otherwise if we let him think its okay then he'll continue to do so.

Posted

white boi should not complain about $10 subs. cheap ass chinese made woofers. it be cheaper to replace then work an rma shipping. its not worth the time. he had gains 3/4th and bassboost on....not very smart on his part, it takes being a douche to get through his head not to do it again otherwise if we let him think its okay then he'll continue to do so.

I don't know why yall got to be so rude to me. Yeah the Rma thing is out cause it says you have to send in 15 bucks and i didn't even pay but ten for it. Imma get a new one and put it in. My gains are on half and when I get that audiobahn which will power them good cause I really don't need anymore power then that aduiobahn A8000T is going to put out.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

I don't know why yall got to be so rude to me. Yeah the Rma thing is out cause it says you have to send in 15 bucks and i didn't even pay but ten for it. Imma get a new one and put it in. My gains are on half and when I get that audiobahn which will power them good cause I really don't need anymore power then that aduiobahn A8000T is going to put out.

dude get a job.....man we are homies and all....but dude save you...you could of already have a fi ssd for the money you spent
Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

dog you can learn a few from NISMOFREAK(its rare i'll say that). that boy is a serious audiophile for a 16yr old. i got mucho respect for him for saving up every penny and doing it right the first time. no bahns or china subs in his whip. his game is set right.

Posted

dude get a job.....man we are homies and all....but dude save you...you could of already have a fi ssd for the money you spent

I am trying do you have one you was talking bout one. I could not of had a ssd for the money i spent For the box and the 4 ten's I paid like 65 bucks dude

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

dog you can learn a few from NISMOFREAK(its rare i'll say that). that boy is a serious audiophile for a 16yr old. i got mucho respect for him for saving up every penny and doing it right the first time. no bahns or china subs in his whip. his game is set right.

thanks man...alot of money went into my ride.....but dude....saving is the key....it took me 2 years and guess what I got my dream system
Posted

dog you can learn a few from NISMOFREAK(its rare i'll say that). that boy is a serious audiophile for a 16yr old. i got mucho respect for him for saving up every penny and doing it right the first time. no bahns or china subs in his whip. his game is set right.

The only reason he saved his because he and a job with his dad for like 2 years and they wouldn't let him spend it until now I think. I would never spend as much as he has unless i was ballin.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Posted

why yall still fighting or being rude to me all i came and posted was i think my sub is messed up not to get into yall bashing my system.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

The only reason he saved his because he and a job with his dad for like 2 years and they wouldn't let him spend it until now I think. I would never spend as much as he has unless i was ballin.

not really...I saved up from mowing lawns to lol....and I could of spend that money when I wanted to but used my logical thinking...hey I could of already wasted my money on a crap full sony system lol..
Posted

dude jus save its worth the wait...Im 17 and it aint that hard to get a job at a grocery store(where i work) but jus put in alotta hours and get the money, may take awhile but its worth it...

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3139 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...