So my wife recently told me that her aunt flow is taking a nine month vacation...baby #2....we own 3 cars and one is for her the second is mine and the third one is for family time....we cant decide whether to sell hers or mine...so we decided to leave it up to u guys...the money will be used to make an addition to our home...all three have a out the same resell value...

My 08 lexus is 250

957087e2.jpg

59351ab5.jpg

Or her 07 350Z

ce954173.jpg

044928c3.jpg

We will keep this one

0ab7fa14.jpg

871fe750.jpg

the smart thing would be to sell the 350z, I'd sell the lexus though

I get why the best one would be the nissan...but why the lexus?

The Nissan you said was a keeper. He likes the 350z is why he wouldnt sell it. But its the logical thing to do. Would be my guess.

I`d sell the 350z, I love them cars but the lexus`ll hold its value better if you decide to trade up later on.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I`d sell the 350z, I love them cars but the lexus`ll hold its value better if you decide to trade up later on.

The thing is my wife hates the nissan...but that thing is a beast...the shit that is killing me is that if i sell the z gas is gonna kill me with the yukon...if we sell the lexus my wife will take the z and im still fucked on the yukon...and if she gets the yukon im pretty sure she will crash that monster...u see my wife is tiny...4'6"...so it all comes down to value of the keeper over the long run