Sundown Audio

New Rockford Fosgate Amp

Cdizzle

Could someone tell me if this amp will produce cleaner bass then my Soundstorm F2800? and will it be at all louder? I was thinking of running both amps. I want to bridge both of my subs. It would be 4 ohms bridged on each amp. What should I do cause I found a buying for my soundstorm but im wanting to see if hooking both up would be worth it...

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Alright, ran into a problem. I was hooking up the new amp, and for some stupid reason I wanted to see how much bigger the power wire was then the ground wire I have back there cause they are different wires and I can swear that the power wire is not 4 awg... It has a huge coating around it. Well long story short it sparked and I popped the fuse in under the hood. I have 2 other fuses that test out good and when I put them in nothing happens.... I tested the short wire going from the pos of the battery into the fuse holder with the fuse in it. (Tested the end of the fuse and grounded the dmm) and it tested out 12.75V. Then once I plug it into the other part of the fuse holder (The holder attached to the wire going to the amp) It drops to mV and doesnt hit even 1V... What is the problem. Last time this happened I bought a new fuse holder and it fixed it. But the place where I bought this one from said that with the metal these were made of they dont get bad... what is the deal?

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif