http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=190160813749

Just bought those...

Wasnt sure if they are decent HIDs at all. I asked but got no responses so I figured its only $280 bucks so Ill give them a chance..

They must be somewhat decent since people are making and selling "fake" mtec hid kits.

Plus I figure the warrenty is decent.

~Satisfaction Guaranteed!

~Each HID KIT has unique S/N.

~Two Years Warranty, free for parts with S/N ONLY. (Always buyer's responsibility for shipping expense)!

~No refund, exchange for defective item only!

I also just sent a donation towards the site upkeep at smd. Maybe I can get access to that 18+ section now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dude, where the hell did you pay 120 bux for 4 ports??

have you ever heard of partsexpress.com??

each 4 inch precision port is 12.50 lol

Because I still believe in supporting our local shops.

When I want something, most the time I dont want to wait for it, so when I can get it right away Im willing to pay a little extra for it.

So when you sit there and say LoL, I will be laughing in the end when I have the help from my buddy at the shop and have use to a termlab for free when needed.

My buddy was a world and national record holder many times before. That kind of help is priceless.

noted and respected.

thank you.

No the plastic is not worth either of those prices, but money is not an issue with me.

If I could walk into the auto parts store and buy hid's right off the shelf even if they costed lets say 600 bucks, I would of done that just because they will be in my possesion and I would be cruising the streets tonight with hid's instead of blue halogens...

and like I said, you cant put a price on friend ship, nor expierence, and in the end I think having a heated indoor workspace, tools, and a extra hand comes to cost more then the $120 bucks.

Oh and I also picked up a few other supplies.

Some titebond 3, 1 box of 3/4 inch phillip screws, 1 box of 1 1/4 inch square head screws, and 35 L brackets.

But I forgot mounting bolts for the sub :(

Yo bro, the build looks sick. We gotta meet up sometime maybe at a show around milwaukee. I'm diggin the flame port BTW

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

thanks chris :)

I work in grafton, so im pretty much in the grafton area daily, well monday thru saturday so metting up would be straight. I need some vids of my new shit once I get it all in and if you got a camcorder that be cool. :)

by the way the box and crap is my old setup. Im probolly gonna end up selling that box. I think its 3.5 cubed tuned to 33hz and 1.5 inchs thick all around for the most part if i remember right. :lol:

What are the deminsions of the box. I'l draw one up for you on sketchup

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

What are the deminsions of the box. I'l draw one up for you on sketchup

heh thanx, but I dont really need anything fancy. I pretty much have it drawn out how i want it already.

26 inches deep

32.5 inches wide

15 inches high (15.75 inches high including double baffle).

internal dimensions will be:

24.5 x 31 x 13.5 = 10253.25 / 1728 = 5.93 cubed (before displacement)

sub displacement is .71 cubed.

5.93 - .71 = 5.22 cubed.

I still have no idea what port displacement is, but ill get that figured out when it comes down to it.

Ports will be spaced .5 inches apart from each other and spaced 1 inch from each side wall.

But the sub does get shipped out tomorrow before work :)

Archived