yea.. that was a messed up job. I hacked the vinyl to short. I got lots extra.. Im just having trouble finding someone willing to help unload almost 80 pound subs. Its a pain, took 3 people to put them in, mostly because I didnt want to hassel with the seats.

It was peaking at 55hz or so with dj billy e - van with the boom (was using it for bassracing). Tho I busted out first time on the meter with the wall.

after messing with seat positions on another guys mic at dropfest i was doing a solid 145 legal bassrace, with the same song. But had mad phase or cancellation issues. I was running a rf t10001bd to one sub, and a orion hcca24000d to the other sub. gain matching them was nearly impossible at all freqs.

It was good enough to take 2nd in c3 cash clash tho I just ran qualifing and didnt do my actual run since I thought a sub was going out and still had another bassrace run (but it was just that damn phase problem).

Posted Image

There should be a few more pics once the event gets updated on termpro I think

Otherwise what ive been working on. Just need to get the monsters out to bondo screw holes, and vinyl it up and get the trim panels mounted.

Im slacking bad.. lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

these damn ducks always gotta be watching everything you be doing!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

the audioque amps are not out yet i dont think, and for the price of them amps if not less i can get mine repaired..

I lost my job a month or so ago because the company lost almost all their contracts and the place is for sale. all the money I had saved for the stereo is going down quick. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

the audioque amps are not out yet i dont think, and for the price of them amps if not less i can get mine repaired..

I lost my job a month or so ago because the company lost almost all their contracts and the place is for sale. all the money I had saved for the stereo is going down quick. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

sucks to hear that.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Looks good bro! How did you get that trim piece to stick to the door? how did you attach it?

its just resting there. Its a snug fit, I was just looking for spots i had to touch up.

sucks to hear that.

Im not worried, theres this new shop opening up, gonna see whats up :)

I seen some big rims in the windows and along the wall, and a tower full of prefab mtx setups. :(

and I just bought a new cell today, a moto razer 2 bronze. Its kinda cool so far, better then my krzr so far :)

those audio que amps look straight but i dunno yet.

I just like my guts :(

Posted Image

video from last night with the spl dynamics in it. after the one hcca went down. :(

It ran pretty good for almost 5 minutes straight considering the ohm load it was being ran at, but the tearful bass amp made her go into protect. It was really hot, but turned back on 5 minutes later.

Posted Image

Nice to see my shit breaking equipment. :wub::D

For those who are interested.

Tearful Bass is a song I made to contend with Bass, I Love You.

Can be downloaded from link in my sig.

Archived