Jump to content

Jumper Cables for Power Wire, and TV Coax's for RCA's


Recommended Posts

Posted

is it just me, or does it looks like he has a speaker box that is litteraly a carboard box in his trunk??

I didn't see a box...just a couple of home-made bazooka tubes. Man those things bring back old memories.

mivtCK.png

Posted

funkypups are real...i own 2 of them myself

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

funkypups are real...i own 2 of them myself

Yeah, i went and did some research. I didn't realize they were an actual sub though...

mivtCK.png

Posted

Oddly enough, I have heard of people using coaxial cables as RCA's. They make converter tips to go from coaxial to RCA and vice-versa. People tend to claim it's a better quality signal if you have a coax cable because it's a single strand connection instead of hundreds of little strands twisted together. The issue comes when you have to run 2 coax cables instead of 1 stereo RCA.

I think it's a load of :bull: and haven't actually seen someone do it, but I have seen the connectors.

CFTR2P.jpg

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Posted

So, take a gander. Of course the convo went on past the original post...here is how it went.

EXOfacebook2.png

EXOfacebook3.png

mivtCK.png

Posted

Oddly enough, I have heard of people using coaxial cables as RCA's. They make converter tips to go from coaxial to RCA and vice-versa. People tend to claim it's a better quality signal if you have a coax cable because it's a single strand connection instead of hundreds of little strands twisted together. The issue comes when you have to run 2 coax cables instead of 1 stereo RCA.

I think it's a load of :bull: and haven't actually seen someone do it, but I have seen the connectors.

CFTR2P.jpg

Wow...I have never seen these. I never knew they sold these. But, I would never use these on my car build.

mivtCK.png

Posted

You had an big NOOB comment on there as well. As a shop owner you should know that your customers have choices, not just "pure copper" and no the other choice isn't "partial copper" like you said, it's called "copper clad aluminum".

In theory, his two ideas would work. Is it the best way to do it? No.

But it can work.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Posted

You had an big NOOB comment on there as well. As a shop owner you should know that your customers have choices, not just "pure copper" and no the other choice isn't "partial copper" like you said, it's called "copper clad aluminum".

In theory, his two ideas would work. Is it the best way to do it? No.

But it can work.

First of all, let me clarify myself...I am not a shop owner. I don't want anyone to think this. One of my good friends did all the paperwork and financial work to open the shop, I just volunteer ALOT of my time working there and helping out. Okay, so Berto, I think that was a little misread on that comment. I was trying to be funny to the guy...I know customers have choices, and CCA isn't called "Partial Copper". But, he was reffering to RCA's. Now I may be mistaking, but I don't think RCA's come in CCA...I thought that just you power and grounds had the option of CCA.

mivtCK.png

Posted

I cant help but think the person who posted that was trolling you. Spam and be done.

If you took a minute to look at this guys facebook, you would know this guy is serious about his work.

mivtCK.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4441 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...