Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

corrosion in wires......just me maybe...

people who say they have X amount of watts total in there ride. But when you do the math that Pyle 2400watt 2channel amp only does 250 bridged at 2ohm total.

Oh a also hate dumb asses that put tweets inline with their factory speakers on a shity deck and all you can hear when they drive by is high hats and trunk rattling... assuming they have enough to rattle anything at all.

and then they say i need more words man. how can i get more words? USE A DICTIONARY.... then get some components or at least a descent set of coax... and when you look at there eq setting on their deck it's Highs "+6" Mids "0" Lows "+6" WTF

Oh and one more thing that pisses me off is rock songs with good drum solos that should hit hard but the HZ is too high and out of good sub range.

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

Highs: 2 ID CD.1 MH HLCD 8ohm off a RF 400.4 3khz /\

to bad wasting money on car audio IS dumb, just doesn't make the others any less dumb to waste money on. :shrug:

ok then riddle me this. how is whatever i choose to spend my money on dumb when A. its legal B. me buying it doesnt harm others C. its with my money i worked for D. please see A-C

doesn't make it any less dumb. just going on a hunch here but. 9/10 people here do not own their own home, and if they are living on their own are making mortgage payments, making payments on their cars ect. throwing money away on interest, where if they took the money spending on other things, ie car audio, drugs, guns, what ever they would end up much better off in the long run. The fact you got so butt hurt and defensive only proves the point further. Just because it's something I enjoy or spend my money on doesn't make it the smart thing to do. :shrug:

actually at one point i was on the way to owning the condo i was buying. lots of things happen outside of audio to hurt me in that area, one was taking car of a ungrateful mother who could not support herself due to spinal injuries and her job letting another employee steal her identity i also ended up moving from michigan to florida to allow my gf to be able to be with her parents given they are in extremely poor health and dont have much time left. and of course for me to get a fresh start. i said all of that to prove you wrong shrug.gif

you didn't prove me wrong though? I could care less about your sob story. The point is and will always be car audio doesn't really help anybody, sure we like doing it and not going to stop just because it's a dumb thing to spend money on, but still doesn't make it smart to spend 10's of thousands of dollars on something that just makes noise

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

If you really wanted to put up a point I couldn't argue all you had to say was "every dollar I spend on car audio has tax that goes to help out the government, and my spending money on car audio helps stimulate the economy."

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

having to spend the money you have saved up to fix your piece of shit car before you can upgrade your stereo

and just about everything everyone else has said

Car: 1995 Thunderbird

System:

Pioneer deh5100ub HU

Pioneer/Lightning Audio 5x7's

1 Hifonics 1610D amp

2 Obsidian Audio 12's

4cu.ft. box tuned to 30hz

8 farad Boss Audio cap

4 gauge power/ground wire

Youtube

Facebook

People who say they don't care about numbers but then compete and then when they don't do that well claim, "oh it is a daily box, I don't care about numbers." Okay..... :peepwall:

If you have said you don't care about numbers, well then you should just say I am not loud, that is what you really mean. LOL

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

you didn't prove me wrong though? I could care less about your sob story. The point is and will always be car audio doesn't really help anybody, sure we like doing it and not going to stop just because it's a dumb thing to spend money on, but still doesn't make it smart to spend 10's of thousands of dollars on something that just makes noise

my point is you dont know me or my situation so that makes your point you just talkin out your ass.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

People who say they don't care about numbers but then compete and then when they don't do that well claim, "oh it is a daily box, I don't care about numbers." Okay..... :peepwall:

If you have said you don't care about numbers, well then you should just say I am not loud, that is what you really mean. LOL

that is a huge one of mine as well. some guy with 2 18's in a wall or something doing low 140's is not except able no matter if your going for numbers or not

mcintoshsigz.png

my point is you dont know me or my situation so that makes your point you just talkin out your ass.

lol it goes for everyone.

mcintoshsigz.png

lol it goes for everyone.

it sounded as if you were speaking about me personally cause i was the one that said it. i apologize for taking it as such

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

no I mean for every single person out there. nothing in car audio makes it a "smart" purchase but it really doesn't matter

mcintoshsigz.png

Archived