Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

People that ask you to suggest equipment for a loud setup but at the same time they don't want to spend any kind of big money

X2

Being in Hawaii, where to get anything is stupid exspensive... hence my :bull: setup. (This is the only complaint that I do have about Hawaii tho)

Best of Luck and Cheers!

There is a point of diminishing returns on the amount of equipment installed, kinda like throwing money out a window.

Me putting a dent in my dust cap on one of my seleniums like the 3rd day of having them in

This!!

I did that to a tweeter of my component sets within 30 minutes of buying them

Sucks don't it? I was like damn I jus got these bitches

Hell yea it does. It still plays awsome but it just bugs me that its dimpled:/...... Makes me want to falcon punch a baby *not really, but just make me a bit mad* haha

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

Another one i just remembered

My dad has some shitty and thin as hell "8g" he wants me to run for a mids and highs amp. I look at it and its mostly casing and like 12 or less of actual wire. Then i tell him i dont like it and its too thin to run for my standards, he gets mad cause he thinks imma put a run of 0g and dosent let me explain that its not true 8g and that he needs to stop being cheap! Haha

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

Feedback

One word, kicker (I would rather hear "sony xplodz"). I am so sick of people around my town bragging about their "kickers" they just bought. Then claiming that kicker makes the best subs even though I tell them about all the other great subwoofer manufacturers out there (IA, DC, DD, AQ, Sundown).

I then ask them for demos of their system and they all seem to play "on my level" by Wiz Kalifa and none of them can hit any other bass note in the song besides the high one, which I estimate to be around 50ish hertz.

Then I show them my system and I beat their eardrums down with music in the 33-36 hertz range at 146 deebeez and they almost shit themselves. Then they all ask how they can get as loud as I am, then they shit themselves again when I told them how much I paid for my IA Warden 15" when it costs more than their whole system.......

It just really bugs me how noobz develop this complex into thinking one rather mediocre brand is the best there is and nothing else is better (I see this a lot with JL and RF too). I told someone about digital designs one time and they told me "DD is shit" because their subs don't have any sound quality compared to their kickers :trippy: I just walked away haha

Well there's my rant :peepwall:

RF makes great products, especially amps.. I'd probably retract that statement if I were you.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

The BEST shows and competitions being the farthest or most inconvenient places to drive

This x2!

I cant drive 4 hours to a show sometimes. And when i miss out my team tells me that it was a cool show and i missed out.

Lol ur always welcome to ride along

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

The BEST shows and competitions being the farthest or most inconvenient places to drive

This x2!

I cant drive 4 hours to a show sometimes. And when i miss out my team tells me that it was a cool show and i missed out.

Hella lateass reply bahaha

Ill see whats up when you guys go to finals, might have the car ready but doubt it

Another one to the list... Being broke and wanting expensive equipment so it takes ageeessssss to save the money for the stuff

Hahah damn cody

Build Log

Feedback

This x2!

Hella lateass reply bahaha

Ill see whats up when you guys go to finals, might have the car ready but doubt it

Another one to the list... Being broke and wanting expensive equipment so it takes ageeessssss to save the money for the stuff

Lmao I got bored. Yea I'm hoping I can go to finals.

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

Kicker L7s and JL W7s.

These seem to be the ones I hear about the most in some of these crazy "I blew my windshield out" stories. Then I let them hear mine and its the loudest they've heard. Shocker

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

hALF THIS SHIT HAS prob been SaiD...BUT anyWays

1.People that want what u got so they steal ya car..with all ya audio inside

2.Bass boost

3.Going deaf

4.Trying to find the song you want in decafs selection...thousands of songs

5.Noise violations

6.Running 0 gauge

7.Headunit clipping..why have a unit that goes up to 60 if it starts clipping back at 48

8.Bad grounds

9.Flex brakeage...mirrors spoiler so on..

10.People telling u to turn it down

11.Makeing a box for a 18 to go in the trunk of a small coupe boot

MY all TIme favourate tho is...makeing a box to peak at a certain hz but you find out it peaks higher when u finally finish it.

LOL Love to hear more people keep them coming

Red light rev ya engines..light goes green u take off, petal to the floor.I take it slow but some how seem to catch up with u at he next red.So u think u can do it again.light goes green you stall..i put my foot down just to show u what fast really looks like :)

Archived